Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fixed maintained diet after keto

MindGame

i plan on ending my keto diet on july 7 and starting maintain diet on july8 ,hopefully by that time i will be at my weight goal about 145 or something, tell me what you guys think,any suggestions how to end the keto diet and bring carbs in?

bfast-
4whites,1yellow
cheerios cereal with skim milk or oatmeal or 2slices whole wheat bread with cottage cheese

snack-
yogurt OR cottage cheese mixed with yogurt and fruit

lunch-
2chicken breast with salad or veggies or could be steak or
tuna sandwich on wholewheat bread

snack-fat free sugar free icecream

dinner-
same as lunch

any suggestions?

mind game, so do you just want to stay at 145 lbs or do you want to put on some muscle. Becasue that surely isnt very much food, and you wont put on any muscle eating like that. All those guys on the anabolic board may have been downright mean but they were right, in that, you have got to eat. Lots of protein, lots of complex carbs, and a good amount of fats. That's if you want to put on some muscle on. But if you just want to maintain, I guess that would be alright, it just depends on how active you are and how fast your metabolism is.:)

maintaing my weight because i wont be doin any lifts in the summer wont have access to gym.....september when i come back i will start my bulking diet just wondered if my MAINTAIN DIET looks good,on the weekeneds of maintain diet i might cheat a few times not alot

It looks ok for maintanace expect i would probably ad some type of protein in your second snack. Just make sure your not lowering your caloric intake to low or your metabolism will slow down. just see what happen and adjust it as you go. you should be fine.:)

when i come back and start to bulk what do you think should i do it clean and have cheat food on weekeds "ALL U CAN EAT CHINESE" or just eat whatever when bulking? because i want my LBM to increase thus making it more easier to cut to a weight like 170 and not 150 if i bulk to 190-200

when you bulk you should keep it pretty clean so that you dont put on too much body fat. You should have cheat meals every now and again but even with bulking you should keep it pretty clean. I currently eat about 4000 cals per day pretty clean, mostly chicken, brown rice, ww bread, potatoes, all nat pb, tuna, etc.:)

Top Bottom