Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren shot ever! First quad shot too!

ufc22 - thanks bro!

ifiwas - 27G? hmm... 23G required more effort than I'm used to as far as pushing.... I can't imagine 27G... but I'm sure you don't feel a thing!

I use 27G 5/8 1cc for all my spot injects......Tren/Prop

One of my fav cycles is 16 weeks
1-4 Prop 50mg ED (1/2cc)
1-16 Test E 750mg EW
2-12 Tren Ace 50mg ED (1/2cc...makes 1cc total with the Prop)
12-16 Prop 100mg ED

HCG T/O at 250iu 1 to 2x EW

CLomid/Nolva PCT

IFIWAS said:
I use 27G 5/8 1cc for all my spot injects......Tren/Prop

One of my fav cycles is 16 weeks
1-4 Prop 50mg ED (1/2cc)
1-16 Test E 750mg EW
2-12 Tren Ace 50mg ED (1/2cc...makes 1cc total with the Prop)
12-16 Prop 100mg ED

HCG T/O at 250iu 1 to 2x EW

CLomid/Nolva PCT

wow, that's a long time you're running tren

interesting... so you do your HCG during cycle instead of after for PCT? and that works for you? how many cycles have you done so far?

I have used Tren many times and I like the results at 8-10 weeks better than any..even though its only 350mg EW it works great.

The HCG during cycle is actually pretty common, some do it all during, some do it the last 3 weeks or so during the cycle...but IMO doing HCG after the cycle is over is not good...too much of a chance for Estrogen to float around. And doing more than 500 or so ius at a time I do not like either.

I have done a few cycles...6-8

njmuscleguy said:
Hey folks - it's official! I'm now a certified tren junkie! :arty:

Did my first tren shot ever this morning... been anxious/nervous about it ... plus, been dreading the ED pokes... I've been doing glute shots with 22G pins for a few years now.... so I figured I had to bite the bullet and start finding new inj. sites.... I got me some 23G 1" pinz... and I have to say, it went in like butter! For some reason, the 1" pinz look alot smaller than the 1.5" pinz... anyhow, hopefully it'll be like this every day from here on out... oh, btw:

Wks 1-4 Tbol 60mg ED
Wks 1-10 Test enth (700 mg / wk)
Wks 3-8 Tren Ace (50mg ED)

Let the good times roll!

I'm running something similar in June can't freaking wait. The ED injections are kind of weird, they get easier and they aren't that big of a deal. By week 6 I got pretty sick of sticking myself everyday. It's still not that bad though (not bad enough that I'm still going to run Ace rather then TrenEnth).

IFIWAS said:
I have used Tren many times and I like the results at 8-10 weeks better than any..even though its only 350mg EW it works great.

The HCG during cycle is actually pretty common, some do it all during, some do it the last 3 weeks or so during the cycle...but IMO doing HCG after the cycle is over is not good...too much of a chance for Estrogen to float around. And doing more than 500 or so ius at a time I do not like either.

I have done a few cycles...6-8

Nice... I'm running the tren for 6 weeks....but can go to 8 if things are still going smoothly towards the end... as for the HCG, I haven't been having the best of luck with PCT, so this time around I'm doing a week of HCG smack in the middle of the cycle at 500iu ED.... gonna see how that fares....

Sounds good...good luck on the cycle..IF you do take the Tren out longer continue your Test 2 weeks past the end of the Tren.

Update: Day 4 with the tren ace.... I think I'm starting to feel the common effects.... aggression (road rage!)... peeing darker.... very wired.... getting harder to sleep at night...

the ED pokes are still going smoothly in the quads, though yesterday I had to poke 3 times because the 1st two times I hit nerves....luckily I was injecting as slow as molasses otherwise I would've had to been scraped off the ceiling

yeeehaw!

Top Bottom