Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first timer

jondoe11

I am 35. have been weight training for 15 years plus. i train for athletics, not to get huge and be a bodybuilder. I play pro beach volleyball. i am 6' tall 195 lbs, about 10% BF. i am in very good shape, but do to age and past injuries i have lost a step and am having a hard time keepin up with the young guys. i have been doing a ton of research, and i thought i would ask your opinions on what my best options would be. I do all the right training, my diet is on point, im just gettin old. lol i have access to just about any gear. so what do you think? im lookin to regain that step. this will be my first cycle.
Thanks for any input!!

a good first cycle would be test enanthate or cypionate,you will get a feeling of well being ,increase in libido even old ladies start to look good...lol! Run it at 500 mg a week. thats a perfect first cycle.

Jon, get a blood test/hormone panel and see where you are currently at. To me it's worth the money for that knowledge.

35? Hell, you're not getting old....I'm gonna be 37 next month and I'm not getting older, I'm getting beter......

~EZ

Pro beach vollyballer: What are your exact goals? Has your vertical gone down? Are you getting fatigued midway through matches? be specific - I was aging pro athlete and AAS extended my career significantly

thanks for the responses! my comp was on the fritz the past week, but im back!
My exact goals are to gain back that lost step. Id like to gain back some vertical as well(im down to 34" from 41") i want to be strong all the way through a tournament. right now i am gassing out by semi finals, and have nothin left for the finals, if i even make it there. my skill set is better than ever, im just not as springy all the way through the day..
Pretty much the general concensus is Test at 500mg p/wk, which sounds great to me from all the info i have read. i also have been told that if i did a winstrol only cycle at 50mg/day that that would get me where i want to go. without any gyno, acne, injections,...etc. I dont really have a problem with injecting myself(i dont think) but if i could do an oral cycle that will get me the results i want, than why not? right?
what do you guys think of the winstrol idea?
Thank you

thanks for the responses! my comp was on the fritz the past week, but im back!
My exact goals are to gain back that lost step. Id like to gain back some vertical as well(im down to 34" from 41") i want to be strong all the way through a tournament. right now i am gassing out by semi finals, and have nothin left for the finals, if i even make it there. my skill set is better than ever, im just not as springy all the way through the day..
Pretty much the general concensus is Test at 500mg p/wk, which sounds great to me from all the info i have read. i also have been told that if i did a winstrol only cycle at 50mg/day that that would get me where i want to go. without any gyno, acne, injections,...etc. I dont really have a problem with injecting myself(i dont think) but if i could do an oral cycle that will get me the results i want, than why not? right?
what do you guys think of the winstrol idea?
Thank you

gaining back that lost step: I ran the fastest 40 of my life at the age of 37. I did it with the help of gh. Lots of aging sprinters use it. In terms of gassing out - i honestly think 500 mg of test/wk will be counterproductive. I think you will get a little too bulky and it will slow you down a tad. I would look into a possible run of eq.

A thing about eq though - I have run it alone and had serious libido issues with it. I checked around and the consensus was split with it. Some guys had libido issues, some had issues getting it up, and some were fine. I like eq b/c of increased rbc (better endurance) as well as the gains are very lean and hard.

I am several years out from sport and have never run tbol as an athlete - I believe it was a favorite of Ben Johnson so you may look into that as well

good luck

a good first cycle would be test enanthate or cypionate,you will get a feeling of well being ,increase in libido even old ladies start to look good...lol! Run it at 500 mg a week. thats a perfect first cycle.

++1, test only cycle would be more than fine.

Top Bottom