Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using SARMS, let me know what you think.

GymDog99

I'll give you some background. I've been lifting for 12 years. I'm 6'0" 225 lbs, single digit b/f (unknown exact number). I'm currently in the last weeks of PCT from a Katadrol cutter (was about 240, low teens b/f). I've ran Dieselbolan before, and was satisfied with the results. This time, I'm wanting to give Beastdrol a run, as well as using SARMs as a pre-PCT to hold onto as much of my gains as I can. My main goal with the Beastdrol/Katanadrol is to keep as shredded as possible while adding strength. I expect to gain size, but that's only a secondary goal in this cycle; of course, I will certainly welcome a solid 10 or more lbs. of LBM. :evil:

I've read up a lot about SARMs and such and I've only found limited information on how to use it for pre-PCT, so I've laid this cycle out as only a guess as to how it's supposed to go. Let me know if this looks straight:

Pro-Hormones
1-6 Beastdrol 30mg/day
1-6 Katanadrol 350mg/day

SARMs
7-14 S-4 50mg/day
7-14 MK-2866 25mg/day

Support Supplements
1-6 HCGenerate 6 caps/day
15-20 HCGenerate 6 caps/day
1-20 Unleashed 3 caps/day
1-20 Forged Post Cycle 2 caps/day
1-8 Forged Liver Support 2 caps/day
1-8 Forged Joint Repair 2 caps/day
1-8 Acnetame 2 caps/day

I'm a firm believer in support supps for prevention, and while I didn't have any problems with acne on Dieselbolan, I've read that Beastdrol is a different animal altogether, and since I often got acne on AAS in the past, I wanted to cover my bases on this. The reason why I've split the HCGenerate instead of running it for 20 weeks straight is the recommendations on NTBM's site says not to run it for more than 12 weeks straight.

I'm thinking about hitting this cycle in October. Please critique/flame away, as I want to make sure I'm running my SARMs in the right way to keep my gains from the Beastdrol/Katanadrol...

I'll give you some background. I've been lifting for 12 years. I'm 6'0" 225 lbs, single digit b/f (unknown exact number). I'm currently in the last weeks of PCT from a Katadrol cutter (was about 240, low teens b/f). I've ran Dieselbolan before, and was satisfied with the results. This time, I'm wanting to give Beastdrol a run, as well as using SARMs as a pre-PCT to hold onto as much of my gains as I can. My main goal with the Beastdrol/Katanadrol is to keep as shredded as possible while adding strength. I expect to gain size, but that's only a secondary goal in this cycle; of course, I will certainly welcome a solid 10 or more lbs. of LBM. :evil:

I've read up a lot about SARMs and such and I've only found limited information on how to use it for pre-PCT, so I've laid this cycle out as only a guess as to how it's supposed to go. Let me know if this looks straight:

Pro-Hormones
1-6 Beastdrol 30mg/day
1-6 Katanadrol 350mg/day

SARMs
7-14 S-4 50mg/day
7-14 MK-2866 25mg/day

Support Supplements
1-6 HCGenerate 6 caps/day
15-20 HCGenerate 6 caps/day
1-20 Unleashed 3 caps/day
1-20 Forged Post Cycle 2 caps/day
1-8 Forged Liver Support 2 caps/day
1-8 Forged Joint Repair 2 caps/day
1-8 Acnetame 2 caps/day

I'm a firm believer in support supps for prevention, and while I didn't have any problems with acne on Dieselbolan, I've read that Beastdrol is a different animal altogether, and since I often got acne on AAS in the past, I wanted to cover my bases on this. The reason why I've split the HCGenerate instead of running it for 20 weeks straight is the recommendations on NTBM's site says not to run it for more than 12 weeks straight.

I'm thinking about hitting this cycle in October. Please critique/flame away, as I want to make sure I'm running my SARMs in the right way to keep my gains from the Beastdrol/Katanadrol...

you have the right idea but your doing it the wrong way... here's how it should look...

1-4 beastdrol 20/30/30/30
1-6 katanadrol 350/350/400/400/450/450
1-6 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-10 need2slin
1-10 creatine nitrate
3-10 forma stanzol

pct
7-10 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
7-10 unleashed/post cycle combo
7-10 lean xtreme
7-10 ostarine 25 mg day

11-18 ostarine - 25 mg day dosed once in the a.m.
11-18 s4 - 50 mg day... 25 mg a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
11-18 gw 501516 - 10 mg day... 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 12 hours later
11-18 hcgenerate
11-18 need2slin
11-18 creatine nitrate

mini pct
19-21 unleashed/post cycle combo
19-21 bridge (double dosed)

Thanks for the response. I'm only asking because I don't know, but from how you outlined it, this "pre-PCT" that others have been talking about...it seems to be just a fancy name for a "bridge", or am I missing something?

Thanks for the response. I'm only asking because I don't know, but from how you outlined it, this "pre-PCT" that others have been talking about...it seems to be just a fancy name for a "bridge", or am I missing something?

i have never heard anyone call a sarms stack a "pre-PCT" and that is not even close to what it is... whoever said that has no clue what the fuck they are talking about...

sarms are best utilized as a bridge between cycles and should be ran exactly as i laid it out...

Just curious, how does Lean Xtreme compare to say, Alpha T2? I may be comparing apples to oranges, but I loves me some Alpha T2! :evil:

I don't see any muscle-sparing qualities for Alpha T2 vs. Lean Xtreme...I'm assuming this is why you included it in PCT?

Just curious, how does Lean Xtreme compare to say, Alpha T2? I may be comparing apples to oranges, but I loves me some Alpha T2! :evil:

I don't see any muscle-sparing qualities for Alpha T2 vs. Lean Xtreme...I'm assuming this is why you included it in PCT?

lean xtreme is used to control cortisol... i always use it in pct... that's up to you but i would rather be certain that everything is in control and recovering properly

i have never heard anyone call a sarms stack a "pre-PCT" and that is not even close to what it is... whoever said that has no clue what the fuck they are talking about...

sarms are best utilized as a bridge between cycles and should be ran exactly as i laid it out...

Lol seriously have never heard that before.

But I'm guessing its the same.......you want to run your bridge after your PCT followed by a mini.

Dylans already laid it out for ya

Top Bottom