Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time use

xtritonx

Hi guys,

Just joined here today, so if I miss anything that is needed in this post , please let me know.

Im looking to do my first cycle ever and kind of need input on what I should do, how much of each (if i am to stack) and for how long. I have been researching this for awhile now but havent really found anything to tell me on how much I should do.

Currently, I am 5'10 189lbs and 29 years old. I just started getting back into the gym about 3 months ago. I want to do this to kind of jumpstart me, help me out faster.

A friend of mine told me I should maybe try test and anavar. Any thoughts on that? Or any other opinions?

Any thoughts or information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edit - Forgot to add that I am looking to lean while gain muscle, I know it's more of one or the other, I would rather lean down. I would like to be roughly the size I am now but leaner. And I didnt put my bf% cause honestly I dont know it, I need to check. Thanks!

Well in all honesty man, just stick to food and lifting for awhile. There's no need to do any steroid at this point in time. Also if you research on forums about beginner cycles your question will be answered in every thread. I cycled for almost 6 years then took about a 7-8 year break from lifting. because of work and prison. When I came back I hit the weights for a year using nothing but diet to get me back to the point to start adding in steroids again. Even then I could have held off longer. Be patient my friend, your gains will come. Slow and steady gains are keepable. Fast blow up gains are hard to keep if at all possible to keep them. You must know how to eat and grow without them to grow with them and keep those gains after the cycle.

3 months??????????????????????

~EZ

Probably want to do the whole lifting thing longer than 3 months before hopping on the gear. You will blow up but struggle to keep your gains without a solid base. Most likely leaving you back to square one. But you will have wasted time and taken on health and legal risk. Not worth it bro until you have a better natural track record of committment to the iron.

I appreciate the replies and input. How long should I wait then? I just wanted a little kick start , you know...since summer is right around the corner lol. But if it would be hard to keep what gains I got, then I dont see it worth it. I hear mix advice from friends on it.

And ya, just 3 months but that this is this go around...not my first time in the gym. First time back in since an acl injury in 09, so 4 years off =\

Top Bottom