Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Steroid Cycle

thenextkin

I am trying to gather information for my first cycle. A little about myself.
I am 6'1", 202lbs, about 12% Body fat and have been training for about 1 1/2 years now. My diet is 3200 Calories on training days with a breakdown of roughly 300p/240c/110f and non training days 2400 Calories with a breakdown of 250p/170c/90f.

I am looking at taking my muscle development to the next level and cut my body fat down and increase my muscle mass and general appearance.
I was looking into Test E and I have been doing research on it and PCT's. I am thinking of running my first cycle like this :
Week 1 - 10 Test E 300mg (2 pins 150mg/ea, Mon & Thurs)

Now I am wondering if I can get information about PCT's to use and also the importance of certain things. I seen on Mr. Supps they have the Xtreme Post Cycle Therapy Stack with the inclusion of:

Forma Stanzol
Force
Test Infusion
DAA

I am just wondering what the importance on all of these are and what effects they carry out to ensure testicular size is restored and also that normal testosterone levels are achieved?
I also did some research on Clomid, HCGenerate and Arimidex. What are the use of these for and also are they needed?

I just thought that if I am going to do this I am going to do it with full knowledge and do it smart so that I get optimal results with little, if any, negatives along the way.

BTW I live in Australia so I don't know if I can get certain things that the US and what not can get.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! :D Thanks heaps!

Welcome to EF mate..

What's your age? 18 months isn't a very long time training to be considering AAS

Hey there, thanks for the welcoming :)

I am 25 years old. I know it's not the longest time training.. Some of the people in my gym are alot younger and also less time training and they are on juice.. I recently got rejected from the NAVY because I need to hold a full-time job for a long period of time so I thought I might aswell do this now while I have the chance because once I go off to the navy I can't touch it.. and it means I'll be able to do about 2 cycles before I have to stop and reapply for the NAVY. Thanks!

You're better off training naturally now

The test dosage is two low, since its ur first cycle you should stack it with anavar too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using EliteFitness

Like EZ-E said, I think it is too early for you to be juicing. You can still achieve quite a bit at your age. You should look into Sarms if you are absoluty set on running a cycle and get your feet wet with Sarms first. Do something like a sarms1 triple stack. Do some research on this site.

SARMS - Evolutionary.org

I am trying to gather information for my first cycle. A little about myself.
I am 6'1", 202lbs, about 12% Body fat and have been training for about 1 1/2 years now. My diet is 3200 Calories on training days with a breakdown of roughly 300p/240c/110f and non training days 2400 Calories with a breakdown of 250p/170c/90f.

I am looking at taking my muscle development to the next level and cut my body fat down and increase my muscle mass and general appearance.
I was looking into Test E and I have been doing research on it and PCT's. I am thinking of running my first cycle like this :
Week 1 - 10 Test E 300mg (2 pins 150mg/ea, Mon & Thurs)

Now I am wondering if I can get information about PCT's to use and also the importance of certain things. I seen on Mr. Supps they have the Xtreme Post Cycle Therapy Stack with the inclusion of:

Forma Stanzol
Force
Test Infusion
DAA

I am just wondering what the importance on all of these are and what effects they carry out to ensure testicular size is restored and also that normal testosterone levels are achieved?
I also did some research on Clomid, HCGenerate and Arimidex. What are the use of these for and also are they needed?

I just thought that if I am going to do this I am going to do it with full knowledge and do it smart so that I get optimal results with little, if any, negatives along the way.

BTW I live in Australia so I don't know if I can get certain things that the US and what not can get.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! :D Thanks heaps!

Welcome. You'll hear most guys, including myself tell you that you should stay natural. That's probably your best choice. However, from my experience, most guys don't stay natural, they end up cycling but with bad advice. So, with that in mind I'll throw up a cycle for you.

read this:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/oxandrovar-cycle-no-steroid-cycle-1312213.html

Week 1-4:
Testosterone cyp 250mgs/week
Oxandrovar 2caps/day (1 am/1 preworkout)
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs/day
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 5-12:
Test cyp 500mgs/week
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day
aromasin 25mgs/day

Week 13-17: PCT
week 1-2
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate ES - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine (MK-2866) - 25/25/25/25

Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding for oxandrovar bro... you can get it shipped there... you can also get all your sarms shipped there... he is an excellent starting cycle for you...

Oxandrovar and Sarms Stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate es n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com Ruthless Supplements
HCGenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding for oxandrovar bro... you can get it shipped there... you can also get all your sarms shipped there... he is an excellent starting cycle for you...

Oxandrovar and Sarms Stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate es n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com Ruthless Supplements
HCGenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Dylan always has the creative layouts... love this set up. Running Oxandrovar and Sarms1 personally right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom