Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Deca User: Need Help !

Only a week on deca and Ive already notived my appetite go up. Is this normal or just a placebo effect ?

From what I've gathered, it will take a few weeks for the deca to kick in. During my deca cycle I will also be taking creatine and glutamine. Can anyone recommend any other over the counter supplements that would be beneficial during this cycle.

Thanks !

Cabra

I myself have been considering doing a test/deca cycle, and I think that you'd get better results if you stacked the two. The way I planned on running the two togeather would be:
Sustanon 250 mg/ week
Deca 200 mg/ week
HCG 500ui everyday for the last two weeks of the cycle
post cycle clomid therapy
Also dont froget to have nolva onhand in case of gyno, its always good to have around. Ive also been told that injecting two times a week in split incriments is better than injecting once a week. Its supposed to keep the blood hormone levels at a more desirable level. I think this would be a good first cycle that you should consider. Research it and good luck bro.
SuperchrgedE

8th Week of Deca only Cycle

Im in my 8th week of my Deca only cycle.
I have remained at 400 mg/week and am thinking about bumping up to 450mg. I also plan on extending my cycle from 12 to 14 weeks. I have made decent gains so far, adding 10 lbs. and seeing my strength go way up.

Any advice for the continuation of my cycle ?

Anything else I can incorporate into my cycle ?

iam looking for the same thing .. iam thinking about taking Deca .. do u have any info on D-bol?

Cabra said:
Will I see decent gains from just Deca with minimal side effects ?
I'd like to get my strength up and be able to put up more weight and put on more size without test.

Just my expirence....my first cycle was deca only, did not get the dreaded "DD" however it made me very depressed. Now secound cycle was different I added test and felt on top of the world.

hope you know with prop. you need to inject daily. If this is something your not interested in go with Cyp or Enth.

If you're going with prop then you might as well use NPP rather than deca.

I just noticed that this is your first cycle. Since your goals are simple, keep the cycle simple: Test enan or cyp, 250mg every four days for 8-10 weeks. Do your PCT research.

I also just noticed that you're a couple of months into this cycle ;)

Ho hum.

Top Bottom