Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test e pin

Virgin muscles tend to get sore. Pin test in glutes to help minimize the pip although you will still feel a little.

Strange I got up this morning and the pain was a lot less. Went to work and it was a bit achy now in home it's banging!! A bit hot and slightly swollen I think. Next pin is in the glutes I think.
Thanks for all your feedback!

Just make sure you don't get striations of red/white. If so, you have an infection and will require an antibiotic.

My very first pin that I did myself, I cleaned the injection site but didn't think to wipe the top of the bottle before drawing. I ended up with an infection. My Dad is a Dr and I showed it to him. He called me a dumbass and called in a scrip which got rid of it in a few days. I ended up limping for a week. :(

The first glute injections are really tough and hurt the most afterwards. It gets easier as time goes on. The only other issues I ever get is when I nick a vein or hit a nerve.

Top Bottom