Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test e pin

lew15

Hi
This morning I done my first test e pin in my quad 2ml.
It all went smoothly and didn't hurt. But about 9 or 10 hours later it started hurting and now it just feels like a constant dead leg. A few things I didn't do are heat the oil up and a pushed it in in like 10 seconds!
I know this is wrong but I'm guessing that could be the problem .
My stats are 30 years old 5ft10 16 stone and iv been lifting since I was 18. Iv dabbled in oral only steroids but now I'm on a test e 500ml per week and 30mg of dbol per day.
Got nolva and clomid to hand. Using nolva for pct.
All I want to know is if this pain is normal?
Cheers

Pinning a virgin muscle can always cause these sort of problem.. There are a lot more nerves and veins in the quads.. try sticking to glutes and delts

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I thought as much. As I have to do it myself I thought it would be easier their. The pain isn't where I pinned though it's all over the top part. No swelling no redness maybe a bit warmer than usual.
I'll see how it goes.
Cheers

Pinning a virgin muscle can always cause these sort of problem.. There are a lot more nerves and veins in the quads.. try sticking to glutes and delts

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

When your new to injects I think glutes is a super place to start.
It can typically be done easily without any issues.

Virgin muscles hurt for the first 4 pins after that all pretty crusiy

Sent from my RM-885_apac_australia_new_zealand_241 using Tapatalk

First ever pin, muscles are going to need time to get used to it, also your technique may need improvement.

Strange I got up this morning and the pain was a lot less. Went to work and it was a bit achy now in home it's banging!! A bit hot and slightly swollen I think. Next pin is in the glutes I think.
Thanks for all your feedback!

Hurt for a week but now it's fine.
I pinned my glute this time and it's fine, much better!thank you for your info.

Totally normal. Some solutions hurt more than others, sometimes it's your technique. I was a quad whore forever because it felt awkward hitting my glutes. Now I don't go anywhere else if I don't have to. Less nerves and you can push a ton of oil into them.

I never use quads, always delts and glutes. It sounds like you may have injected it a little quickly, I stick and aspirate and then walk around a bit, no joke, with pin in, relax and then push super slowly and massage area for 5 min or so to dissipate into muscle. I would always rub gear into muscle and around. I had tenderness in my delt or glute but never any pain or anything. Curious what size pin your using ?

Top Bottom