Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test e cycle help

guggi102

Hey hows it going, this is my first post on here and my first attempt at anabolics. Ill give as much info as I can about my setup.

I am 26 pushing 27 and have toyed with the idea since playing college baseball but wait as per whay most said from my research. Im 6'2 214lbs with 9% body day roughly. (Had it done this past weekend)
I have trained regularly since 16 or so but at 23 began to diet and do things the right. At the moment my diet consists of the following:

Meal 1- 4 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal cooked, half a grapefruit.

Meal 2- 8oz chicken, 2 slices 12 grain bread or 1 cup brown rice.

Meal 3- 8oz salmon or 10oz grilled chicken, 1 cup spinach or broccoli, 1 cup brown rice.

Meal 4- 60g iso protein, plain white bagel with jelly or 2 white rice cakes with a tablespoon jelly.

Meal 5- 60g iso with a 40g carb powder and sugar for insuline spike.

Meal 6- 10 to 12oz good cut steak or grilled chicken, 3/4-1 cup (10oz) baked yam, 2 cups broccoli.

Meal 7- 30g casein shake, 1 cup cottage cheese.

Please feel free to add diet advice or do's and dont's.

I have test-e which I plan on running alone for 12 weeks at 2cc a week with monday/thursday being the spread.

Pct I was going to use clomid/arima/hcg 2 weeks following last injection.

Clomid
100/100/50/50
1 arima tab and hcg.

I have done as much research as I can, I feel ive waited to a good age and really traines prior to this properly to allow for a solid base to from. I dont drink alcohol at all, and have good consistent sleep. Thanks for the help please any suggestions let me know along with why. Thanks again.
Sent from my SCH-I200 using EliteFitness

Why are you running hcg during pct? I would run it during the cycle right up to 3 days prior to pct to maintain testicular function

Test e 500mg 1-12
Aromasin 12.5mg 1-12
Hcg or hcgenerate 7-12

Pct 15-18
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/ post cycle combo
Forma stanzol
Daa+ Dspark

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Ok thanks for the input guys. Any other suggestions let me know. Thanks again

Sent from my SCH-I200 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom