Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first steroid cycle advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deciver

hello i am plaining to take my first cycle was thinking about dbols little bit about me im 18 been training for 2 years properly and hard. about the diet at first i was not consistent but for the last 2 months the diet has been 100 percent spot on i am following a keto diet 5 days no carbs 1 day refeed with a bit of junk. so i want to know how much should i take dbols and how do i split them trough out the day and for how long for pct i got pharmagrade nolvadex.
more info
where i live it is not illegal to posses and i am going to use anyway so please don't tell me i am too young to take.
thanks any advice is appreciated

Where u r from.. I am wanting to get some. For ages...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

18? Sorry bro you are WAY too young. Your natural levels are pretty damn high right now. Eat right and train hard, steroids aren't the short cut you think they are.

Also, you say your diet has only been good for 2 months. 2 months? Go for a year with a solid diet and you will see insane gains.

well i guess i need to get my advice else where i am sorry i can't be a part of this forum. and about the test is high i don't want natty limts that is not my goal and you say a short cut who needs shortcuts i haven't missed a workout in 2 years#....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom