Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FIrst real cycle need help...

Guitarhead

stats
5'11"
195lbs
12=13% bf

want to look jacked..all ready pretty strong but dont look like it really...hard for me to get really cut even with good diet..

have run epistrong. beast.. and helladrol..

i am disposed to mpb so really concerned bout that..

was looking into turanabol..and test prop, nolva, and clen.
dont want gyno or bloat...

have been researching what is the lowest dose of test i can take to be effective and have minimal sides ....need some advice

thanks

stats
5'11"
195lbs
12=13% bf

want to look jacked..all ready pretty strong but dont look like it really...hard for me to get really cut even with good diet..

have run epistrong. beast.. and helladrol..

i am disposed to mpb so really concerned bout that..

was looking into turanabol..and test prop, nolva, and clen.
dont want gyno or bloat...

have been researching what is the lowest dose of test i can take to be effective and have minimal sides ....need some advice

thanks

The lowest dose of prop I'd say 100mg/eod. Why not use arimidex or femera to suppress esto sides? BP is ussually a result of water retention so if you control your water through diet and chemistry should be ok. I'd monitor BP just to be on the safe side so you can make adjustments if needed.

if ur an endomorph like me than i know wat u mean about hitting the diet hard with hardly no results. hang in there and be patient. diet and cardio 100%. i try to stay away from aromatizing drugs which is my i always run a low dose test and its always a fast acting too. personally if it wer me id add some t3 to ur cycle and run it with the clen. all else looks good. u could try a CKD diet, look it up if u havent already. peace

THanks for replies... about what dosing on arimidex? and whats the sides with that? so it will cut down alot on bloat??

Yea i am an endomorph too...sucks hahaha

So....what is the best A.I to run ? ADEX? should i run nolva as well to prevent gyno?
also should i add HCG to keep my balls?
was wanted to do a fast ester like prop ..so that way if the sides are to harsh i could stop...only real concerns are BLOAT and HAIRLOSS...
not really sure if i am prone to it or not...

Top Bottom