Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post

But you can be a bigger little guy before juicing it up. Almost 2 years is not that long, and is probably really realistically just over a year serious right????
Yeah it is do able with out aas in a year but with this vacation I was looking for a short cut. But i'm starting to re think that now

Some more time and weight done naturaly would be a good thing forsure. But honestly I'm not much bigger than you 5'6 155 now at 11% body fat and I will be running a cycle similar to this starting in january. I use to do a similar work out routine but have started the one similar to what steve has in his sig the last couple weeks and i'm enjoying it. Good luck with your decision man.

Sometime I get a shake in after I work out but I dont always. I will start making sure I get alot of protein with in the 30 minutes

Thats a red flag to me about taking working out seriously. Even with no AAS you should have been making sure you get alot of protein in the window. Just my opinion.

I appreciat the critisim. I'm not using aas to get my life back together I have already done that. I have been Commited back to the gym and working out for almost 2 years now minus the time off from injuries. I know 143 pounds is small compaired to to most people but its the most I have ever weighed lol. Always been a little guy.

No offence taken man.

I appreciate the response and by no means did i want to offend you, just trying to help a brother out...if you have any questions feel free to ask, i just think its a bad idea for now

Ok everyone here is a little history about me. 26 yo, 143 lbs, 5'6
I'm 26 years old I played junior college baseball in 2006 and 2007. I broke my jaw in march 2008 lost 25 pounds in the 8 weeks my mouth was wired shut. Went from a ripped cut and lean 135 to 110 scrawny little bastard. I stopped lifting from 2008 till 2011. It was my 2011 new years resolution to get back in shape and get my life back together. So I hit the gym for 10 months solid and was up to 135 pounds again from 125. Broke my wrist in november 2011 and just started lifting again in april 2012.

I am here looking for a little guidance to running a small first cycle to help lean me out a little while getting to the 155lb range. I have a big vacation planned with some old friends and i'm really wanting to be in top shape for the vacation( say what you want but thats my motivation for the extra help)

While this may be my first post and first cycle I have been reading alot online and on here before signing up so I feel like I have a basic under standing and knowledge of all this.

I was thinking of starting a cycle early Feb somthing along the lines of this

1-10 Test cyp or e 200mg 2 times a week(depending on which I end up being able to get
1-10 Aromason 12.5 mg every day
5-10 Hcgenerate
I want to run Anavar on the end of the cycle and not positive how, I was thinking
8-12 Anavar 40mg ed
8-12 N2gaurd or fordge liver

Then for PCT
13-16 unleashed/post cycle (seems like this is the best)
13-16 Forma stanzol ( love the reviews on this)
13-16 DAA power chews

I'm on the fence about running clomid as I was kind of reading and thinking that the forma stanzol can replace clomid am I wrong in this?
Right now i'm on a creatine, fish oil, multi vit and bcaa
Here is a little about my diet and training which I'm open for some guidance in this area also if I need to post this info in another section I will.

So right now i'm training 5-6 days a week
My split is usually like this
day 1 Legs/Abs 20 min walk on treadmil
day 2 Chest/Cardio
day 3 Back/Abs 20 min walk on treadmil
day 4 Rest/(mens league basketball)
day5 Shoulder/Abs
day6 Arms 30 min walk/jog on treadmil
day7 Rest

Wake up at 5 every morning
Eat an orange or apple and handfull of mixed nuts on my way out the door to work
7 am
8 oz of greek yogurt with some granola and rasberrys mixed in and a Bacon egg homemade burrito on wheat tortilla each burrito has about 2 whole eggs 2 egg whites 4 pieces of bacon and onions and green peppers

10 am
canned salmon or tuna wild caught and some pistacios

lunch around 1pm
Usually some left overs from dinner steak or chicken breast and some veggies and greens

3 pm protien shake from syntha 6 protien power

work out 4-5:30

dinner by 630-730 usually chicken breat or steak or pork chop or home made pizza. With a salad

This is pretty basic and basicly what I eat everyday some days it may change some but for the most part this is close

Hope this information can help get me some guidance

You can be eating a lot
More bro. A LOT more

As most people have already stated, you're no where near ready to run a cycle man. You said you've been training since april 2012.. just doesn't seem like youre very consistent so I would stick with being natty for at least a couple more years. As people have stated your training isnt adequate for your goals... and you have serioulsy a lot to learn about how to eat. Start reading man.. I can promise that if you perfect your diet and training you'll get awesome gains.. no need for a cycle at this point. Look into getting some solid supplements (creatine, whey/casein, bcaas, and a multi).. Goodluck

Top Bottom