Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First PH: Helladrol 6-week cycle

xbojx

Hi guys,

I will be starting my first PH cycle. I have bought the Helladrol Starter Pack from MRSupps. I would like to ask if this setup is good to go.

Cycle:
1-6: Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6: N2Guard
1-6: HCGenerate
3-6: Forged Liver Support
3-6: Forma Stanzol

PCT:
7-10: Clomid (35,35,35,35)
7-10: Forged Post Cycle
7-10: DAA
7-10: Forma Stanzol

Is this good enough for a budget first cycle?

Hi guys,

I will be starting my first PH cycle. I have bought the Helladrol Starter Pack from MRSupps. I would like to ask if this setup is good to go.

Cycle:

PCT:

Good job on your research, just a couple tweaks.

You don't need forged liver support if you have n2guard, if you want to get something else for liver support then get TUDCA however you should be fine with just N2Guard.

Run clomid 50/25/25/25

Other then that it looks good, I would recommend getting some unleashed though to add to your pct.

Last note if you are still making gains at 75mg in week three then keep it there, no need to change what isn't broken

Post some before and afters if you don't mind.

Or at least stats.

Looks just like the cycle i am going go try. Just waiting on some of products to arrive.

Lamp.

That's exactly how I lay it out bro... change your clomid dose to 50/25/25/25... You will want to bump to 100 after 2-3 weeks as long as you don't have any sides... you should have an excellent cycle... i would run n2guard through pct as well...

looks solid bro. Clomid is a great choice for pct. Check out ag guys if you don't already have what you need.

Hi guys,

Cycle:

PCT:

Doesn't look too bad, but I agree on changing the Clomid dosing. Wouldn't hurt to throw some Test Infusion into your PCT either.

Good job on your research, just a couple tweaks.

You don't need forged liver support if you have n2guard, if you want to get something else for liver support then get TUDCA however you should be fine with just N2Guard.

Run clomid 50/25/25/25

Other then that it looks good, I would recommend getting some unleashed though to add to your pct.

Last note if you are still making gains at 75mg in week three then keep it there, no need to change what isn't broken

The Forged Liver Support is part of my Helladrol Starter Pack so it would be a waste not to run it. If I won't take it, will 5 caps of N2Guard be sufficient? I'm trying to stretch a bottle for 6 weeks.

The Forged Liver Support is part of my Helladrol Starter Pack so it would be a waste not to run it. If I won't take it, will 5 caps of N2Guard be sufficient? I'm trying to stretch a bottle for 6 weeks.

you need to run the full dose of n2guard... save the liver support for another cycle that's stronger where n2guard and extra liver support may be needed...

Nothing to add here after what rick and dylan have said, other than to have a killer time and LOG the product so we can all see how it goes!

Top Bottom