Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First oral only cycle!! Please help

Stats:
Weight:83kgs
Height:180cm
Body fat: 12%
Healthy ish diet, try to keep it clean I eat five good meals a day with good protein shakes!!

I've been researching and on this forum for nearly 6 months now and I think im ready to start my first cycle!! I've been training hard both weights and cardio for the last 4 years, but the last 8 months to a year I've noticed not much change even tho I am trying to eat more and lift heavier!!!
For reasons that I cannot change I am unable to inject so that's why I have chosen to try an oral cylce!!this is wat I have

500 10mg dbols
200 5mg stanzanol
2 bottles of n2gaurd tabs
1 bottle of forma stanzol
1 bottle of forged post cycle
Orher supps
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Multi vitamin

Obviously taking two orals at the same time is a no no, so i was thinking of taking the dbol for 4 to 5 weeks at 40mg a day to gain some weight, maybe take a break and start on the stanzanol to cut!!
Basically wat I want is that dream beach body that every man wants and I want to gain strength too!! Keeping the gains too is also vital!!

So my questions to guys are??
Can someone give me a good plan/cycle I can use with the products above??
Am I mad using two orals??
Will I get bad sides?
Any thing else I can use with cycle to help with liver protection and do I need another anti estrogen??
I really want to do a good pct as this is vital and important to my cycle??

All help is appreciated lads, hope this is the start of many posts on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

If I were to suggest an oral only cycle the only one I could would be ANAVAR.

I think you need to do some more research. Dbol is not a oral only kind of drug. You need to run some type of test with it. Trust me, you do not want to run a dbol only cycle.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Stats:
Weight:83kgs
Height:180cm
Body fat: 12%
Healthy ish diet, try to keep it clean I eat five good meals a day with good protein shakes!!

I've been researching and on this forum for nearly 6 months now and I think im ready to start my first cycle!! I've been training hard both weights and cardio for the last 4 years, but the last 8 months to a year I've noticed not much change even tho I am trying to eat more and lift heavier!!!
For reasons that I cannot change I am unable to inject so that's why I have chosen to try an oral cylce!!this is wat I have

500 10mg dbols
200 5mg stanzanol
2 bottles of n2gaurd tabs
1 bottle of forma stanzol
1 bottle of forged post cycle
Orher supps
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Multi vitamin

Obviously taking two orals at the same time is a no no, so i was thinking of taking the dbol for 4 to 5 weeks at 40mg a day to gain some weight, maybe take a break and start on the stanzanol to cut!!
Basically wat I want is that dream beach body that every man wants and I want to gain strength too!! Keeping the gains too is also vital!!

So my questions to guys are??
Can someone give me a good plan/cycle I can use with the products above??
Am I mad using two orals??
Will I get bad sides?
Any thing else I can use with cycle to help with liver protection and do I need another anti estrogen??
I really want to do a good pct as this is vital and important to my cycle??

All help is appreciated lads, hope this is the start of many posts on this forum

I think you need to do some more research. Dbol is not a oral only kind of drug. You need to run some type of test with it. Trust me, you do not want to run a dbol only cycle.

Why not? Dbol is a beast, 50 mgs day for 6 weeks will blow you up. You could gain 20 lbs if diet is good, and probably keep bout 12lbs. That's a pretty good month and a half for anyone. In a year you would be lucky to do that naturally, after you have a couple years under your belt.
I'm not a fan of winny, but I wouldn't run it in a bulking cycle. Save it for later.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using EliteFitness

I've never heard of a good dbol only cycle in my life. I love dbol my self, I've run it in two of my cycles. BUT I ran test or Sustanon with it. Dbol is a great way to kick start a cycle. With out test, I don't think you will keep much of the gains....

I love winny! Great for cutting (looking cut that is) but u would not try and bulk with it lol. I didn't see that on his list though....ill check for it.

Thanks joe, that's a bit more positive!!
Wat else did u run with ure dbol?? I'm paranoid bout sides and my liver??

the main issue i have with dbol on this is not so much running it as a stand alone but the op is after a beach body and dbol is not what i would be running for a beach body at all... joe is a guy that i can say knows his shit but i think he may have missed the beach body part... im assuming you want somewhat of a cut for that or something with more lean gains and dbol is not your best option for lean gains, its a more wet gain bulk...

I'm looking for the beach body, but I reckon I could bulk more first!! And then maybe start a cut!! That's reason I posted, for some good advice

Top Bottom