Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First M-Drol Cycle PCT

db0706

Hi,

Getting set to do my first M-Drol cycle. I'm 32, have been training for a long time but not seeing the results I want so it's time to do a cycle of pro hormone. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle as below:

M-DROL

Week 1
2 X 10mg per day

Week 3-4
3 X 10mg per day

As far as PCT goes, I was recommended 6-OXO. What kind of dosage should I take and for how long should I run it? Is 6-OXO alone enough?

Plan on taking milk thistle throughout to take care of my liver.

Thanks for your help

1-12 test e 400mg per week

Real pct with serms/hcg and then maybe an otc test boosters

Weeks 1-12 run testosterone enanthate/cypionate. You could use this mdrol ph during the first or last 4 weeks of the cycle but i reccomend a test only first run

M-drol is very suppressive of natural testosterone production. You need to run a full and proper PCT after your cycle. I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Don't think that just because M-drol is pills that it isn't a steroid. It is very strong.

During your cycle I would use a more complete liver aid then just milk thistle. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com

Top Bottom