Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Karma Awarded Thread: Who's winning the IPod Nano contest for most Bookie Wins!

4everhung said:
BBC is probably trailing you though as "he" has houston and Indy and has gone the other way in the hockey games
in other words he knows he's down and is trying to make-up ground by betting opposite of you
even if it means taking the underdogs in the hockey
yeah he is trailing and has been betting AGAINST the favorites for a few days now hoping to get back in it.

gotmilk could be in the hunt still though but I think he missed some games.

Lestat said:
gotmilk could be in the hunt still though but I think he missed some games.

I missed too many during the second week and then missed simple ones like St Lou-San Diego series winner.

I know I don't have 200 and I'm probably somewhere between 170 and 180. Hockey has not been kind to me lately including an 0 for 4 two days ago

Re: First Karma Awarded Thread: Who's winning the IPod Nano contest for most Bookie W

Lestat said:
Me too.. I thought for SURE OVER but I had to play defensively when beachbum bet under.
Oh, you're so clever! I just bet what ever team has the uglier cheerleaders. I figure they must be mad because their city is full of ugly people resulting in increased anger and more aggressive play.

Top Bottom