Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First hgh run

frankcastle29

I have good experience with AAS over the years, iam now going to try HGH for the first time ever, I will run it with test cyp@600mg EW and deca 300mg EW, with arimidex 1mg eod (nolvas on hand) i have some proviron layin around so i might as well use that too, Anyway i will be using Ryptropin for atleast a year. So far the info out there is overwhelming and iam looking for a little feedback , namely: What is a good protocol? doseage, timing etc??
What is the turnaround time on "feeling it" ?
What is the best diet or nutrient timing etc??
Will it be ok to do "fasted steady state cardio" and then train later in the evening?? If so what would the HGH timing be most beneficial in this training regime??
Without any advice at all im was debating starting 3IU A DAY divided in 2 sub q doses, but once again iam asking for advice on it !!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I'm taking Norditropin since 1 month 2iu ed and right in the first days I started to sleep way better, having a very well being feeling and also I'm having always awesome dreams can't wait to get to sleep time again. I'm always taking right before bed like my doctor said!

Top Bottom