Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Helladrol 6-week cycle

ajsd34

Hello all. I am about to run my first PH cycle and wanted to see if my research and cycle is good to go before I start. I am 41 5'10 210 16% BF. Been working out for as long as I can remember.

Here is my cycle:

cycle:
1-6: Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6: HCGenerate
1-10: N2Guard
1-10: Taurine
1-10: Creatine
1-10: Fish Oil
3-10: Forged Liver Support
3-10: Forma Stanzol

PCT:
7-10: Clomid (50,25,25,25)
7-10: Forged Post cycle
7-10: DAA 3g

you are going to love the helladrol... it will kick in sometime around the end of week 2 or in week 3

I would run HCGenerate ES during cycle and HCGenerate reg version in PCT I would also highly consider sarms1 ostarine at 25mg ED. Im actually getting ready to run a Helladroll stack as well with Katanadrol. Should be a good run bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hello all sorry to open this old thread back up but looking for some additional advice. I haven’t started the above cycle yet. I was going to start April 1st. I bought all the stuff and am ready to go but I really like what I have been reading about Oxandrovar and the cycle Wolfpack put out. I guess my question is should I stick to the Helladrol cycle above or do the Oxandrovar cycle? Also, I the Oxandrovar is recommended can I incorporate any of the extra stuff into that cycle?
I also plan on adding the Yohimflame cause I am liking all the reviews.

if this is your first cycle I would stick to one compound... GW will last you about a month give or take depending on your body

Quick question all. I am finishing up on my final week of PCT. My results were awesome. Had some great gains. My question is how or when do I get my sex drive back? I get like no "wood" if you know what I mean. I was doing good but it just went almost completely away. Please help my new girlfriend is about to ditch me.

Top Bottom