Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First ever CUTTING cycle and training

Slinde88

Past cycles: dbol, test e

Stats: 225lbs about 15% body fat I would say

I've never tried to lose weight in my life except during college wrestling when everytime I would cut I'd lose 30% of my muscle mass :( haha but I believe nows the time cause I've been bulking for like 7 years. I know diet and training is 90% of the job but I was thinkin of throwin anavar in there to help stop muscle loss? Good or bad? I know oral only cycles suck and are bad but I heard anavar has minimal side effects. Of course ill have pct&ai. Should I stack it with test e too? Or is that not necessary

Now for training, I'm gonna up my cardio 5x a week every morning. But I'm a novice when it comes to cutting with weights. What's the best option...circuit training??...same 5 day split but high reps (20-30)?..3 day split (upper, lower, upper, rest ) .,....

My goal is to be 9% bf ( possible?)

Thanks bros

I personally run 3 to 4 miles EOD and it works wonders. I think as long as your diet is dialed in and it certainly sounds like it is, I would just continue to run ED and or any intense cardio you choose. Cardio and diet are the only ways to cut. Make sure you are spacing your meals out 3 to 5 times a day in smaller portions.

I personally run 3 to 4 miles EOD and it works wonders. I think as long as your diet is dialed in and it certainly sounds like it is, I would just continue to run ED and or any intense cardio you choose. Cardio and diet are the only ways to cut. Make sure you are spacing your meals out 3 to 5 times a day in smaller portions.

Thanks for the feedback but what about incorporating weight training and anavar

Past cycles: dbol, test e

Stats: 225lbs about 15% body fat I would say

I've never tried to lose weight in my life except during college wrestling when everytime I would cut I'd lose 30% of my muscle mass :( haha but I believe nows the time cause I've been bulking for like 7 years. I know diet and training is 90% of the job but I was thinkin of throwin anavar in there to help stop muscle loss? Good or bad? I know oral only cycles suck and are bad but I heard anavar has minimal side effects. Of course ill have pct&ai. Should I stack it with test e too? Or is that not necessary

Now for training, I'm gonna up my cardio 5x a week every morning. But I'm a novice when it comes to cutting with weights. What's the best option...circuit training??...same 5 day split but high reps (20-30)?..3 day split (upper, lower, upper, rest ) .,....

My goal is to be 9% bf ( possible?)

Thanks bros

If you're cutting to 9% you really don't need anavar because you can still maintain a relatively moderate calorie diet and not lose muscle mass.

And personally, I think that there are better things to combat catabolism than oral steroids, unless you're also looking to gain some mass while cutting. Sarms are a great example - quite a few of them have some of the best anti-catabolic properties I've seen.

I would drop the var and try some GW-50 and S4 Sarms for your cut. I've never had a better cutting cycle than those two combined.

I always get all my Sarms from the best in the business - Sarmssearch.

i'd keep your lifts relatively the same,and just cut your calories if you havent already. I basically eliminated carbs from my diet. do cardio just about ED and when i do cardio it's low intensity, around 120 bpm. unless your crash dieting and cutting quickly i'd suggest low intensity to maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

i'd keep your lifts relatively the same,and just cut your calories if you havent already. I basically eliminated carbs from my diet. do cardio just about ED and when i do cardio it's low intensity, around 120 bpm. unless your crash dieting and cutting quickly i'd suggest low intensity to maintain as much muscle mass as possible.

So your sayin still keep it low reps high weight ?

Anavar will harden you up, I would throw a little in your training for 4 weeks and see if you like it. Don't using anything with the anavar it's relatively mild and will help you keep or even put on a little bit of muscle. I'm not talking a massive dose or a long time on it.

Anavar will harden you up, I would throw a little in your training for 4 weeks and see if you like it. Don't using anything with the anavar it's relatively mild and will help you keep or even put on a little bit of muscle. I'm not talking a massive dose or a long time on it.

Thanks for your input, do you think I should still throw in some aromasin ?

Top Bottom