Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cylce with sust250

Smallfreid

I have started my cycle of sustanon 250. I pinned myself for the first time today. I have my PCT ready and I have opted for Clomid because i like the effects of it stimulating the LH and promoting testosterone. I have done alot of research around cycles and i am currently doing 1ml fridays and 1ml tuesdays using 26g 1" sticks. I have plenty of experience training and dieting. I dont count calories i eat clean as keep myself satisfied hitting my macros. I burn alot of calories each day as my job is very physically demanding.

Heres the thing. I dont know the legitimacy of my gear as its a generic brand or that of the clomid pills. I have decided this;
I am going to take my sust as usual. So far i feel sweet, no injection pain, minimal bleeding. (I was calm and couldnt believe how smoothly and casual i pinned my first time). I am going to try using a DAA supplement from pharmafreak(yes a legal one otc) to see the effects of it as an effective therapy. And combining it with a testosterone booster otc aswell. I cannot remember off the top what it was called because I asked at the supplement store what product had the best effect with the highest concentration and he pointed me the right way. (Ill update you when it arrives haha bit slack nd stoned lol)

The reason i am doing this is because i live in New Zealand and i want to show that a proper cycle can be done here. The required Pct stuff is extremely hard to come by in my country. I am in a way a Guinea pig.

So in a nutshell heres the plan:
Friday/tuesday 1ml/1ml=500mg pw
Monday/tuesday/thursday/friday PHAT routine training (power hypertrophy anabolic training)
Wednesday/saturday 40km bike ride(or longer. I listen to my body and go longer if i feel i havnt pushed myself)
5meals a day(hitting macros)
176cm tall
94kg
Approx 15-18% bf
I <3 squats
Using optimum nutrition gold standard whey
Musclepharm Creatine
Omega 3 caps x3 ed
Gaspari L-glutamine

Thats everything I am putting in my body and my weekly routine for the next 14 weeks heading through summer.
I will keep updated and let everybody know how it goes.

Also any advice help or anything useful to aid my journey please feel free to share.

Top Bottom