Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

LiftLearnLove

Hi Guys

25 male
15-17 bf

Thinking of running this shortly need some feedback please

1 - 8 forma (standard 5 pumps)
2- 6 osta 25mg
2 - 6 Hcgenerate
4 - 8 DAA

gonna be eating around 3200 - 3600 looking to lose fat and gain some muscle dont wanna drop the calories cause I do have a very fast metabolism and im afraid I wouldn't be getting the most out of the osta....

Please leave me some feedback

Thanks for reading

My advice is spend your money on food not juice your 175 at 5'9 you are no where near big enough man not being a dick just saying you won't get your money's worth if u do it now you can always drop osta and run hcgen and daa as a natty stack to help boost ur test and free test

My advice is spend your money on food not juice your 175 at 5'9 you are no where near big enough man not being a dick just saying you won't get your money's worth if u do it now you can always drop osta and run hcgen and daa as a natty stack to help boost ur test and free test

I agree with this if you can drop your bodyfat to around 12% then you could consider it.. I'm only 187lbs but I'm 8.7% bf and it makes a massive difference. Run a natty stack with some ketoburn to help you get the bf down

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Yeh I had a feeling my stats were not acceptable for a run...

Thanks for that input maybe next year for now ill stay natty and try get the bf down

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Good attitude.. when ever you've lowered the bf come back and we will help.. a low bf proves to use that you can diet, train properly and have discipline.

Good attitude.. when ever you've lowered the bf come back and we will help.. a low bf proves to use that you can diet, train properly and have discipline.

Yeh will do man.. I know myself my diet needs alot of work after 25 years of eating whatever I want dieting is much harder than I thought I generally eat clean but ya know yourself temptation everywhere your right its all discipline...

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom