Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle test e help

Two weeks is early to see definitive feed back from injectables... Typically by week 4 it's hard to miss. No pain in your injection sites is normal. If shit hurts or bruises badly, with a few exceptions, it's poor quality product with insufficient solvents. You could investigate pinning in your delt with a 5/8" needle if the glute is tough to reach. It's easy to get to and you aren't pinning too much volume.

Watch the Letro... the stuff is an elephant gun for estrogen, it can wipe you right out. I prefer Arimidex which keeps things lowered, but not full stop. No estrogen in your system slows your growth and can make a mess of your sex life too.

Your pre-existing gyno, how long have you had it? I've never heard of rolling back the clock on gyno once it's set up shop... except for surgery. If it hasn't gone away after your break, I don't know if nuking your estrogen will reverse it.

Re your PCT, look up the half life of your AAS... In this case it will be simple, but its good to know where to look. When you start stacking you need to hold out till the end of the longest half life in your cycle. Otherwise you're wasting your PCT. TestE has a half life of about 10 days. Sustenon by comparison is built to last and has a half life of 18 days... IMHO for your first cycle and test only for 10 weeks, you don't need more than Clomid OR Nolva. Resist the urge to use test boosters which can skew your body's reaction and slow down recuperation. Your goal is to get back to "normal" to protect your gains, not create a new artificial high.

Looking for a reasonable site, wanna try it for the first time after over 20 yrs. natural thinking about test E and dbol to kick start for about 8 weeks max. 6'feet 195lbs 39 yrs. slim build was always a hard gainer

Looking for a reasonable site, wanna try it for the first time after over 20 yrs. natural thinking about test E and dbol to kick start for about 8 weeks max. 6'feet 195lbs 39 yrs. slim build was always a hard gainer

starr your own thread man

First off, you're are too young. Second, make a new thread. Third, this isn't a source board

Two weeks is early to see definitive feed back from injectables... Typically by week 4 it's hard to miss. No pain in your injection sites is normal. If shit hurts or bruises badly, with a few exceptions, it's poor quality product with insufficient solvents. You could investigate pinning in your delt with a 5/8" needle if the glute is tough to reach. It's easy to get to and you aren't pinning too much volume.

Watch the Letro... the stuff is an elephant gun for estrogen, it can wipe you right out. I prefer Arimidex which keeps things lowered, but not full stop. No estrogen in your system slows your growth and can make a mess of your sex life too.

Your pre-existing gyno, how long have you had it? I've never heard of rolling back the clock on gyno once it's set up shop... except for surgery. If it hasn't gone away after your break, I don't know if nuking your estrogen will reverse it.

Re your PCT, look up the half life of your AAS... In this case it will be simple, but its good to know where to look. When you start stacking you need to hold out till the end of the longest half life in your cycle. Otherwise you're wasting your PCT. TestE has a half life of about 10 days. Sustenon by comparison is built to last and has a half life of 18 days... IMHO for your first cycle and test only for 10 weeks, you don't need more than Clomid OR Nolva. Resist the urge to use test boosters which can skew your body's reaction and slow down recuperation. Your goal is to get back to "normal" to protect your gains, not create a new artificial high.

Would the armidex help the flare up? Also if I ran letro at extremely low dosage just to stop the flare up would that completely wipe me out? Like 1-1.5 mg eod tapered down to 0 after couple weeks? Thanks for the help man

Top Bottom