Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle review

307gainer

Hello I'm 26, 185 lbs. 14% BF, I have been lifting for three years and have put on 20 lbs while doing so, I am hoping to get to 200 lbs. while keeping or cutting my BF. Below is the cycle that was recommended to me. I am looking for advice and recommendations on this cycle before I begin. I want to do this cycle smart, safe and healthy.

Wk 1&2:3-10mg dianabol tabs/day, 1-50mg anadrol tabs/day

Wk 3:4-10mg dianabol tabs/day, 1-50mg anadrol tabs/day, 1-25mg proviron tab/day

Wk 4: 4-10mg dianabol tabs/day, 1-50mg anadrol tabs/day, 1-10mg nolvadex tab/day

Wk 5: 3-10mg dianabol tabs/day,
1-50mg anadrol tabs/day, 1-25mg proviron tab/day

Wk 6: 3-10mg dianabol tabs/day

Wk 7: 1-25mg proviron tabs/day, 1-10 nolvadex tab/day

Wk 8&9: 1-10mg nolvadex tab/day

I plan on taking milk thistle, ALA and cod liver oil during cycle. Please provide feedback on this cycle. Thanks in advance.

DW

Yeah I figured my liver would get wrecked doing this cycle, any advice on changing this up or going with something completely different? I am a newbie and I've been doing as much research as I can in the last couple months before I decide to do a cycle. I am just looking for something that will give me the biggest gains as possible.

This cycle is trash man..
Weeks 1-12 test enthate 500mg
Weeks 1-12 arimidex .5 eod
Weeks 14-18 Clomid 50mg a day novladex 40 mg a day

Either start a test cycle, or run A dbol cycle as i used to lay it out running low and long once in an anabolic state train,train and train, along with eat,eat,eat, you'll get more out of it, I'm just a pm away if you want more precise info.
And Running two orals at the same time,tsk! Not a good idea.

For a first cycle you won't even need the oral kickstart. I would start simple with something like this:

Weeks 1-10
Test 500mg per week
Aromasin 10mg EOD

Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom