Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, Need advice.

ryanmatt

Hello,
I want to start a cycle of test e but I have a few questions first. What would be the ideal starting cycle for someone new to anabolic? What can I take to prevent testosterone to estrogen change(I am overweight)? What is the best pct to take afterwards? Some background info... I am a very active individual, no health problems what soever. I have been lifting for about 5-6 years. Only issue I have is my weight. Thank yoy for any help.

Hey man, first off, best of luck to you, and also to be honest, you would do really well to scan a few of the threads already on here..there is a lot of really awesome and useful info that you can get from them man..Just giving you a tip tho.

Sent from my VS840 4G using EliteFitness

Give us your stats first bro. Forum rules.

You say you are overweight, which will cause a much greater conversion of testosterone to estrogen on cycle, and will be more problematic. It's one of the reasons we don't recommend cycling for people at a higher bodyfat level.

if you are overweight then you have absolutely no business running any sort of anabolic cycle... please give your stats so we can assess and help you...

Top Bottom