Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, looking for advise/opinions

gmv04

Hey everyone. Names Geoff, new to the site as well as the steroid world. Im 22 years old, about 5'8" tall and weigh a pretty consistent 160lbs with about 9% bodyfat. Ive been working out on and off for the past few years now but recently started getting pretty consistant with how often i work out. Usually 5-6 times a week. for the past few months. I eat pretty healthy and usually have 2-3 protein shakes a day to make sure im getting enough.

Now while i have been continueing to see ok strength gains at the gym, i have been doing quite a bit of research about steroids anything related. I am looking to start my first cycle in the near future but wanted a little bit of advise or opinions. As far as goals go the biggest thing is strength gains, however i would like to gain some size as well. Ideally if i could gain 10-15, 20lbs at the higher end i would be happy. Would like to gain lean muscle more then anything.

As far as a stack goes i have been thinking of taking turanobol with either winstrol or anavar. From what i have read the turanabol will help with the size/strength gains while the winstrol or anavar will help keep me lean and muscular looking. I have had a few people tell me to take dbol instead, but i dont want the puffy look/aromitization and everything that comes with it.

Let me know what you all think, im open to any advice/criticism you may have. Thanks in advance

wont be gaining 15-20 lbs with tbol bro. injecatable test is the best thing for a first cycle.
if yuo do a tbol cycle look for smaller lean gains. 5-8 lbs probable average. strength gains as well with tbol. dbol will make you gain more, but it will most likely be more bloat/ water. winny not best for a first cycle, though you will get some gains. anavar will promote lean gains, and strength, then again you wont be gaining big weight.
and as with all cycle, you will need a strong pct.
I would like to see you've been training longer and more consistant.

wont be gaining 15-20 lbs with tbol bro. injecatable test is the best thing for a first cycle.
if yuo do a tbol cycle look for smaller lean gains. 5-8 lbs probable average. strength gains as well with tbol. dbol will make you gain more, but it will most likely be more bloat/ water. winny not best for a first cycle, though you will get some gains. anavar will promote lean gains, and strength, then again you wont be gaining big weight.
and as with all cycle, you will need a strong pct.
I would like to see you've been training longer and more consistant.

Appreciate the response man, Ive been told by a few people that test injections would be a good start. While i was looking to stick more to orals im not completely against injections. As for the weight gains im not really looking for anything huge. Strength gains being my biggest concern. I would like to stay away from dbol for the reasons you listed, the bloating and mostly water gains. Again strength is my biggest goal, any gains i would like to be lean muscle. As for pct i was thinking arimidex, nolvadex and milk thistle but as always im open to suggestions. As for how long ive been training, i started back up about 8 months ago going a couple times a week, then about 3 months ago i started going 5-6 days a week.

thanks again for the advise

I think injectable test is a good starter cycle if you are not a beginning trainee. if you are just starting out deca, in my opinion, would be a better option. make sure if you go with test or a longer deca cycle to use PCT, and make sure your blood work is good pre, during and post cycle. good luck on whatever you choose to do!

my 2 cents.

Hey everyone. Names Geoff, new to the site as well as the steroid world. Im 22 years old, about 5'8" tall and weigh a pretty consistent 160lbs with about 9% bodyfat. Ive been working out on and off for the past few years now but recently started getting pretty consistant with how often i work out. Usually 5-6 times a week. for the past few months. I eat pretty healthy and usually have 2-3 protein shakes a day to make sure im getting enough.

Now while i have been continueing to see ok strength gains at the gym, i have been doing quite a bit of research about steroids anything related. I am looking to start my first cycle in the near future but wanted a little bit of advise or opinions. As far as goals go the biggest thing is strength gains, however i would like to gain some size as well. Ideally if i could gain 10-15, 20lbs at the higher end i would be happy. Would like to gain lean muscle more then anything.

As far as a stack goes i have been thinking of taking turanobol with either winstrol or anavar. From what i have read the turanabol will help with the size/strength gains while the winstrol or anavar will help keep me lean and muscular looking. I have had a few people tell me to take dbol instead, but i dont want the puffy look/aromitization and everything that comes with it.

Let me know what you all think, im open to any advice/criticism you may have. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the site, kid......agreed with th responses so far about test only for a 1st (not test and deca)

However I agree MORE about you waiting till sometime in the future to start a cycle....Why?

You need to be training ALL OUT for another 10-12 months.....you've been consistent for a little while but you need to be consistent for longer...

Too many shakes in a day, too much sugar...

Also, question about "pretty healthy diet" can you post what you eat in a day/week? Times, ammounts, how it' prepared, etc.?

~EZ

wait how long has this guy/kid been training? it sounded to me like a few months. I belive it is a good idea to exhaust your genetic potential naturally...but the time to do that is different based on the person...some 1 or 2 months, some 2-3 years. in my opinion train until a plateu then if you wish, consider Anabolic-Steroid useage. so I am updating my last post.

Yes, Yes, and Yes, to most of the above. You need to really get dedicated t training, switch up your routines, and maximize you potential. First head over to the diet and training sections and work hard till you hit your plateau.

And YES, test is a wonderful cycle, and you can make great gains on it.
However, let me also state that tbol is a wonderful drug, and you CAN gain 12-15lbs on it, IF you have great training and clean high-calorie diet. I have done it twice (4 weeks) and they were not my first cycle, or second, etc...!!!

However, I love test. Oh feel so good...

BUT, I think you should be wise and max out first...

Top Bottom