Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle in Cyprus

cchrisx31

Hey guys. Male here 25yo. 1,71, almost 78 Kg. Been lifting for over 5 years. Last year i hit a plateau, didn't add any lean muscle and didn't get stronger. I changed my diet, routine, supplementation, even tried those "test/gh boosters". No result at all.
I am at an age that i am considering AAS. If i go through, whats the best "introductory steroid" and can i get it in Cyprus?
Thanks
C.

Testosterone is really the gold standard for solid results without some of the harsher side effects that you might see with something like trenbolone - I recommend testosterone enanthate if you're starting out. Of course, you should definitely be using an aromatase inhibitor on cycle and do a thorough PCT afterward.

SARMs are also good if you're looking for a buffer between natural and the steroid world. SARMs won't be as powerful as testosterone, but the sides are typically milder though.

I don't know how the steroid laws are in Cyprus these days; I remember hearing that you could get them pretty easily on the Greek side.

Top Bottom