Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Help

packerfann

I am looking for a great muscle building stack that isn't too toxic for the body. It also has to be a legal product because I am in a profession that doesn't fu*k around with drugs. Can you let me know what you think would be best?

Also, can you give me exact instructions on how to take the cycle? (Stuff like time on and off and a PCT)

Thanks

if youre looking for legal stuff. then look around in the supplement forum. and spend some good time reading and researching. theres alot of detailed threads in there about beastdrol epistane etc. if youre looking for someone to lay out exact instructions then youre not going to learn for yourself. you need to know everything. side effects, pct, different gyno problems, diet, training all that stuff.

Okay. What kind of supplements would you recommend. I have heard about beastdrol and I think that would be a little too toxic unless I am wrong.

What profession DOES f around with drugs?

Please post some stats and what you're trying to accomplish...

~EZ

Asking for someone to come up with something for you when you don't know enough to plan your own cycle is irresponsible. You need to do enough research to be able to say "How about this" and get feedback. This makes sure you know what you are doing as best you can, and also know a little of what to expect, etc. Without that, and it spells disaster. Go research.

Top Bottom