Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - help needed with AI

Robz83

Hi all,

After doing a lot of research on this forum and others i have finally decided to do my first ever cycle. Just some stats before i get into things. Im 28yo, weigh 84Kg with about 15-16% BF, 5ft10 and been training for 2 years straight. Trained before that in early 20's but never consistant.

I have purchased both Test Prop and Anavar and I am not aiming to get over 90Kg. I will be rinning the cycle as follows:

Week 1-10 : Test Prop 500mg a week
Week 6-10: Anavar 60mg a day

Week 11-14 PCT: Nolva at 40/40/20/20

I got some bloodwork done and am awaiting the results before i start however i wanted your opinion on taking an AI during the cycle. Firstly im not sure ill need it but if i do i have something on hand which after some research sounds like big time overkill for this cycle. It was prepared by a chemist so its in capsule for. It contains the following per cap.

Exemestane 10mg
Anastrazol 0.5mg
Letrozole 1mg

SO basically it Arimidex, Aromasin and Femara all in one. I originally wanted to have arimidex on hand in case and take at 0.25mg a day. but now i have this and i dont want to waste it. Since its on caps i can open and take smaller amounts like a quarter on the powder but im not sure if it will still be to much. If so should i take every 3rd day......or should i stay away.

Thanks for your help! ps sorry for writing so much!! :D

Hi All....I know it may seem like a weird issue with this one as i dont think i have ever come across anyone on the forums who has this type of Aromatase inhibitor. But if i could open the capsule and take only a 1/4 would it be ok? just dont want it to be to harsh on joints and completley ruin my estrogen levels.
If anyone has any thoughts id really appreciate your help.

Thanks again

Hi all,

After doing a lot of research on this forum and others i have finally decided to do my first ever cycle. Just some stats before i get into things. Im 28yo, weigh 84Kg with about 15-16% BF, 5ft10 and been training for 2 years straight. Trained before that in early 20's but never consistant.

I have purchased both Test Prop and Anavar and I am not aiming to get over 90Kg. I will be rinning the cycle as follows:

Week 1-10 : Test Prop 500mg a week
Week 6-10: Anavar 60mg a day

Week 11-14 PCT: Nolva at 40/40/20/20

I got some bloodwork done and am awaiting the results before i start however i wanted your opinion on taking an AI during the cycle. Firstly im not sure ill need it but if i do i have something on hand which after some research sounds like big time overkill for this cycle. It was prepared by a chemist so its in capsule for. It contains the following per cap.

Exemestane 10mg
Anastrazol 0.5mg
Letrozole 1mg

SO basically it Arimidex, Aromasin and Femara all in one. I originally wanted to have arimidex on hand in case and take at 0.25mg a day. but now i have this and i dont want to waste it. Since its on caps i can open and take smaller amounts like a quarter on the powder but im not sure if it will still be to much. If so should i take every 3rd day......or should i stay away.

Thanks for your help! ps sorry for writing so much!! :D

That combo of AI may be overkill. You typically only need a small dose of one.

thanks. DO you think i could get away with opening the capsule and just taking a 1/4 of the powder??

What kind of idiot makes a designer AI blend in a cap? That's about the most useless product I've ever heard of. 1mg of Letrozole is enough to completely shut down your sex drive, add some Adex and aromasin,,,wow. I would throw these caps in the garbage where they belong. Keep them on hand in case you know someone who needs to try and reverse gyno.

In my younger years, I overdid AI's thinking it would help me in the long run. VERY low estrogen makes it harded to recover, kills your libido and erection quality and impact your gains somewhat (not proven, but my experience tells me otherwise.)

Letrozole is way too strong. Best one is Aromasin. With 500mg of Test, I would take about 6mg ED and assess from there.

Top Bottom