Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help and guidance

EaglesHooligan

I'm 25
5'11
175 Lbs.
Been lifting for 2 years. This will be my first cycle.

Week 1-5 Dbol 25mg/day
Week 1-10 Test E 500mgs/week
and possibly
Week 1-10 Deca 250mgs/week

Should i run hcg during this cycle? If so how much? Also i dont know which PCT would be better to keep my gains. nolva or clomid? And how of either or both? Like i said this is my first cycle just trying to bulk. Any guidance and suggestions would be great. Thanks

This is your first cycle, I personally think you are using way too many compounds. Why add Deca to the mix? Stick with 500mg of Test and Dbol kick start and you are golden.

For your cycle an AI is of utmost importance. Try adex at 0.5 mg eod. HCG could be used at 500iu weekly, or as a finisher to kickstart PCT. You can do 1000iu Mon/Wed/Fri on week 11 and 12

PCT should start on week 13 (the active life of Test e and Deca is about 2 weeks) just go with Nolva at 40/40/20/20, forget Clomid unless you want to feel depressed and have fucked up eyes. Maybe add in some unleash or test booster on week 16.

bro, no way on this for a first cycle... the sides on that cycle will be terrible to throw at your body right off the jump... you need to scale it back... no way for deca on a first cycle... a simple test and sarms cycle is an excellent way to get started... if you want to throw an oral in there, then go for it... what are your goals from the cycle?

This is your first cycle, I personally think you are using way too many compounds. Why add Deca to the mix? Stick with 500mg of Test and Dbol kick start and you are golden.

For your cycle an AI is of utmost importance. Try adex at 0.5 mg eod. HCG could be used at 500iu weekly, or as a finisher to kickstart PCT. You can do 1000iu Mon/Wed/Fri on week 11 and 12

PCT should start on week 13 (the active life of Test e and Deca is about 2 weeks) just go with Nolva at 40/40/20/20, forget Clomid unless you want to feel depressed and have fucked up eyes. Maybe add in some unleash or test booster on week 16.

Yeah i dont think im going to go witht the Deca. I was thinking about using the hcg weekly and use it as a finisher as well compounded with my PCT but are you saying i should also use the adex on top of that? WIth the Nolva, are you saying 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg/day for the last 2 weeks? Also by test booster you mean something like P6 or Alpha from GNC?

Yeah i dont think im going to go witht the Deca. I was thinking about using the hcg weekly and use it as a finisher as well compounded with my PCT but are you saying i should also use the adex on top of that? WIth the Nolva, are you saying 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg/day for the last 2 weeks? Also by test booster you mean something like P6 or Alpha from GNC?

Yeah as Dylan says drop the Deca, no way anyone should be using 19nor steroids for their first run.

You have to be careful with HCG, there is a tipping point. HCG works by mimicking LH which then stimulates your leydig cells to increase sperm output. Too much HCG will suppress your natural LH and you do not want that. So choose one, either go weekly injections of 500iu or a blast to kick start PCT. Dont do both.

Yes you need an AI like arimidex or Aromasin. Test and dbol are will both aromatise and the estrogen side effect could give you gyno, water retention and a host of unwanted sides. Take 0.5 adex EOD or aromasin 12.5mg EOD. I personally prefer Aromasin.

Yes Nolva 40mg ED for first two weeks than 20mg for the last two weeks.

Add in Unleash, bridge or HCGenerate as test booster. In fact I never start a cycle without all these goodies.

The battle is fought during pct, it is IMO the most crucial part of any cycle.

Good luck dude

Id drop the deca as well. Make sure to have an AI and start using it right away (adex, letro,aromasin etc). I personally like 500-700 units hcg weekly until you start PCT. Its not essential but I feel helps you rebound faster once cycle is over.

Since this is your first cycle the trick will be finding the sweet spot for AI dose. You ideally want to keep your E levels in the normal range for a man. This is going to involve getting labs done mid cycle so you know where things are at and can adjust accordingly. Ideally you also want labs before you start so you have some historical test and E numbers.

you pulled that cycle off some online forum.

you are way too skinny to be using steroids. this is gonna be a disaster. I urge you to NOT run that.. the cycle is horrible, you aren't ready, and your pct sucks. remember this post if you go through with this because you will be back in 3 months complaining your dick doesn't work and your body is falling apart

Yes brother i hate to pile on but i dont like deca at all and i dont advise it for a 1st cycle.A simple Week 1-10/ 1-12 Test E 500mgs/week is more then enough and the perfect 1st cycle.Either that or run a sarms triple stack, which is way less suppressive and has far less sides, then jump into a test cycle on your 2nd cycle run.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm going to go with the original plan minus the deca. I have everything I need except for the adex. Anyone know where I could get some? Thanks

Top Bottom