Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Help/Advice

I'm running anavar and test e right now. In week 8. 300 mg test e pw and 80 mg anavar. Started the anavar at week six. Taking .25 mg adex eod. No sides from anything except minor chest acne. It's my first cycle... All is going well so far. Nice strength gain and fat loss in calorie deficit and put on 7 or 8 pounds of muscle. It's an easy cycle. Your diet will be key

Thanks, would you mind sharing what your diet looks like? Those results sounds great and it definitely in the area of what I'm looking for! Thanks.

BH

I'm in training for a physique competition. I am about 5'10 and weigh about 188. Below is my current diet... You will prob need more calories and a bit more carbs since you are bigger than I am. Hope this helps.

<br />
<br />
Meal<br />
<br />
1. 1 cup oatmeal w/1/2 scoop whey<br />
6 egg whites. 2 yolks. <br />
<br />
2. 4 oz chicken breast ( deli meat for now) small scoop almond butter<br />
<br />
3. 5 oz Chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa, and small scoop almond butter<br />
<br />
4. 1/2 scoop whey 3 oz chicken breast 1/2 slice Ezekiel bread<br />
<br />
WORKOUT <br />
<br />
5. 1 scoop whey<br />
2 scoops afterglow<br />
<br />
6. Lean beef, chicken or fish 5oz<br />
1/2 cupBrown rice or quinoa <br />
Avocado or almond butter for fat ( unless I have beef). <br />
<br />
7. Cassien 2 scoops. with almond butter for fat.<br />
<br />
<br />
I'd say 275g average protein, 80-120g carb and 40-60 g fat.<br />
<br />
I add a little carbs if I feel flat or tired or take them away if I begin to hold water or look too full. I'm somewhat sensitive to carbs so I'm careful. I also back off some on all macros on Sunday which is a rest day.<br />
<br />
BCAA's, multiple vitamin, fish oil..etc <br />
<br />

I'm in training for a physique competition. I am about 5'10 and weigh about 188. Below is my current diet... You will prob need more calories and a bit more carbs since you are bigger than I am. Hope this helps.

<br />
<br />
Meal<br />
<br />
1. 1 cup oatmeal w/1/2 scoop whey<br />
6 egg whites. 2 yolks. <br />
<br />
2. 4 oz chicken breast ( deli meat for now) small scoop almond butter<br />
<br />
3. 5 oz Chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa, and small scoop almond butter<br />
<br />
4. 1/2 scoop whey 3 oz chicken breast 1/2 slice Ezekiel bread<br />
<br />
WORKOUT <br />
<br />
5. 1 scoop whey<br />
2 scoops afterglow<br />
<br />
6. Lean beef, chicken or fish 5oz<br />
1/2 cupBrown rice or quinoa <br />
Avocado or almond butter for fat ( unless I have beef). <br />
<br />
7. Cassien 2 scoops. with almond butter for fat.<br />
<br />
<br />
I'd say 275g average protein, 80-120g carb and 40-60 g fat.<br />
<br />
I add a little carbs if I feel flat or tired or take them away if I begin to hold water or look too full. I'm somewhat sensitive to carbs so I'm careful. I also back off some on all macros on Sunday which is a rest day.<br />
<br />
BCAA's, multiple vitamin, fish oil..etc <br />
<br />

Thanks man, much appreciated.

looks like T Cyp will be easier to come by for me over Test E, you guys see anything wrong with that? 400mg weekly? Won't be able to do aromasin, only adex...thoughts? Thanks.

Looking to start within 2 weeks.

Nolva, Clomid, HCGenerate, N2Guard is what I can have on hand for PCT, HCG can be an option, but as I was saying, I would like to use the least amount of things possible...if I can do HCG and just nolva, or just clomid that could work. Just trying to keep it as simple as possible on my first go.

Test C and Var and Arimidex for cycle, if any of you guys could help clean up the cycle I posted on page 1, it would be greatly appreciated.

Do I need to ease in to the Var? work my way up to 50mg+? Thanks again, you guys rock.

Do same dose of var from start to finish. Test C is close to Test E with a slightly longer ester. I think Adex is fine... It is still probably used in more cycles than any other ai. It may be the weakest of the ai's -- but it is still very strong. Start it from day one and until you start PCT. Good luck man... Hope it goes well for ya.

Do same dose of var from start to finish. Test C is close to Test E with a slightly longer ester. I think Adex is fine... It is still probably used in more cycles than any other ai. It may be the weakest of the ai's -- but it is still very strong. Start it from day one and until you start PCT. Good luck man... Hope it goes well for ya.

Thanks brother.

so cycle will be as follows:

cycle:
1-10: Test C @ 400mg/week
1-10: Arimidex @ .25mg EOD
1-10 N2Guard 2 caps AM, 2 post workout, 3 PM

5-10: Var @ 50-75mg ED (will adjust accordingly)

7-10 HCGenerate

PCT:

13-15
Clomid 50\50\25\25
Nolva 40\40\20\20
Osta? (still undecided)
N2Guard 2 caps AM, 2 post workout, 3 PM

HCG is available, however, I would prefer to use this in PCT, or as a blast and not on cycle.

-------------

Do any of you believe I should hold out for Test Prop to minimize any water retention? I'm reallllly not trying to bloat. Have heard reports of bloat on C vs. E, and that P would be ideal with cutting in mind.

No. I'm down to 6-7 percent bf with no bloat with test e. Your diet will determine bloat and adex will eliminate it if needed. If you get slightly bloated or experience other sides, like itchy nips--up the adex. I'm lighter than you and doing 80mg pd on anavar. Just stop the test 2weeks prior to PCT. I think it's a great cycke you have. Just don't mess up the diet and you will look better throughout.

Thanks again man.

This would be Test C though, seems like a slightly longer ester...would PCT start at the same time as E?

Hey all, need some more advice here, apparently the only available adex would be 1mg caps...what should I do about that? split it up? space out dosing? confused here, not trying to make my own caps really...thanks again! a friend is suggesting that i pyramid with T, etc. is that just dinosaur talk or should I take it into consideration? looking to get this show on the road once I figure out what to do about adex and other caps (clomid, nolva, etc.) was hoping they would be tabs

Top Bottom