Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Ever! Test E: Advice/Suggestions appreciated!

JBreeezy

Hello All!

Let me first start off by saying its great to be part of this community! I've read so many posts and learned so much from all of you that I've finally made the decision to start my first cycle. I am still in the beginning stages of figuring everything out as I want to be as informative as possible before doing anything. I'll begin with giving you all some information about myself:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 150~ (fluctuates +/- 3lbs)
BF %: 11-13%
Body Type: Ectomorph, Skinny/Lean
Goals: Increase size, gain up to a dry 15-20lbs

I've been working out since I was 16, but didn't really get serious about making gains till I was about 22.

Choice of drug: Test E (500mg Test E 250mg twice a week)

I've heard a lot of discussion about what AI to run (arimidex .25mg every day/aromasin 10mg every other day) during the cycle and the best PCT (novla)

I have a lot of questions regarding this so I hope all of you can help me make the best of my first cycle.

For my first cycle is 500mg of Test E too much? I've read people taking 200-350mg as well. I'm looking to make some really solid gains. Preferably up to 20lbs of solid muscle, I am not a fan of water weight. Is injecting 2x a week for 10 weeks an optimal time frame for this cycle?

Does AI interfere with gains? I've heard some scary stuff about arimidex in regards to permanent joint pain. What are my other options and what doses would I take?

What would be the best PCT for my case? From what I've read up on: Novla 20mg 1 week after lost shot for 2 weeks and then drop it to 10mg for another 2 weeks? Should I be taking more than this? I've read 40/40/20/20 as well for stronger steroids.

PCT is taken 1 or 2 weeks after last shot? So week 1-10 of test 2x a week, I would start PCT during week 11 or 12?

And the biggest question I have is, where would be the best place for me to purchase this type of gear? I know there are a ton of scamming websites out there and I want to be very cautious as to where I get this stuff from (I'm not sure if asking this is against the rules, apologies if so!). If we can't post sites here maybe a PM to me advising me would be great.

If you guys think a pic of my current body would help you guys in advising me I'd gladly do so.

I'm going to apologize in advance if any of the information I've provided above is far from what I should be doing. That's why I'm here to ask the experts! Once again I appreciate any input any of you may have to help me out!

How is your diet bro? 5'9" and 150 is skinny. Sounds like you can gain some good size still if you increased calories.
Aside from that, I would do 0.75ml twice a week. That's 375mg total. You could do 500mg total if you want but I think 375 is solid. And personally suggest 12 weeks.
Aromasin is the best AI. I'd run it 12.5mg e3d. And adjust if needed.
Pct I would do Clomid and nolva for four weeks.
1-12 test 375-500mg.
Wait week 13&14
15-18 pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
I wouldn't chance running a lesser of a pct.

How is your diet bro? 5'9" and 150 is skinny. Sounds like you can gain some good size still if you increased calories.
Aside from that, I would do 0.75ml twice a week. That's 375mg total. You could do 500mg total if you want but I think 375 is solid. And personally suggest 12 weeks.
Aromasin is the best AI. I'd run it 12.5mg e3d. And adjust if needed.
Pct I would do Clomid and nolva for four weeks.
1-12 test 375-500mg.
Wait week 13&14
15-18 pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
I wouldn't chance running a lesser of a pct.

x2

be realistic though, you arent going to gain 20lbs of legit keepable muscle in 1 cycle. 8-12lbs of keepable size after pct is done with is a very good gain and next time you are buying your chicken breasts have a look at 8-12lbs and see just how much musle that really is.

Hey! I also need help. How long to wait till it kiks in and what are side effects? Thanks

Why don't you start a thread and give your stats (age, height, weight, experience) and cycle layout. Well give you a hand on there. Hate taking other people's threads.

If you're looking that kind of results just take something that will grow you then. Just run enough test to keep things running 250-500 mg a week. Then just 400-600 mg Deca/EQ or something else if you like.

Test only cycle like that won't do you much... maybe drop some hair from your head to your chin.

Top Bottom