Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle did blood work 2 days before starting crazy results

Jaybird1120

So I went the doctors and told her what I planned on doing... Shoot sus 250 2x a week @1cc each 500mg total she kinda flipped. I thought I had low t and she told me just looking at me she could almost be certain this was not the case and ordered the blood work for a testosterone test and thyroid.. Long story short my thyroid came back normal and testosterone came back off the chart here is a pic View attachment 124323
My question is with levels this high what will happen during cycle I need more cause my body is always at a high level and also do I need to worry about aggressive behavior due to I'm prone to be super aggressive but have learn over the years to kinda control it

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Before you start a cycle I would get another lab test done to make sure. If it comes back high like it is now then consider yourself lucky, you have no need to cycle at all. If you cant make serious gains with test levels that high you have serious problems.

Kind of irresponsible on her part she didn't follow up with a lab requisition for fsh an LH numbers. With test levels that high, you want to make sure that you don't have a problem with your pituitary gland, like perhaps a small tumor causing it to pump out abnormal amounts of LH which are leading to high testosterone levels.

Kind of irresponsible on her part she didn't follow up with a lab requisition for fsh an LH numbers. With test levels that high, you want to make sure that you don't have a problem with your pituitary gland, like perhaps a small tumor causing it to pump out abnormal amounts of LH which are leading to high testosterone levels.

bingo.

Def get more lab work.. just shows how many docs don't know shit

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I agree 100% on how shitty my doctors handled this basically I'm changing doctors now it took them 2 weeks to explain what the test meant and all she did is call me and be like your thyroid came back normal but your testosterone came back extremely high and that's what we would expect from a steroid user!!!.... wtf I told the bitch I hadn't used anything yet and wanted to know my levels before hand! Also when I was in the office and she was trying to talk me out of it she was like " how do u plan on talking it " me " intramuscular shots" then she tells me shooting is more damaging than pills are fucking kidding me and she goes on by saying (u guys are gonna love this one)"have you ever met anybody on steroids, they are usually dumb" then she tells me she can't treat me for anything in the future because I'm using illegal drugs! Anyways after I got the test I misread it and thought it meant it was low I mistook the 480 as the 1870 number still have no idea what the 2 mean but in any event started my cycle 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it one of the main reasons I thought I had low t was my sex drive was shot was only banging my wife like 1 maybe 2x a week now banging all the time workouts are starting to pickup as well and lol I'm kinda looking forward to my balls shirking they are way too big to begin with! Thanks everyone for ur help

Could this be why I can gain quick and cut fairly easy as well

I agree 100% on how shitty my doctors handled this basically I'm changing doctors now it took them 2 weeks to explain what the test meant and all she did is call me and be like your thyroid came back normal but your testosterone came back extremely high and that's what we would expect from a steroid user!!!.... wtf I told the bitch I hadn't used anything yet and wanted to know my levels before hand! Also when I was in the office and she was trying to talk me out of it she was like " how do u plan on talking it " me " intramuscular shots" then she tells me shooting is more damaging than pills are fucking kidding me and she goes on by saying (u guys are gonna love this one)"have you ever met anybody on steroids, they are usually dumb" then she tells me she can't treat me for anything in the future because I'm using illegal drugs! Anyways after I got the test I misread it and thought it meant it was low I mistook the 480 as the 1870 number still have no idea what the 2 mean but in any event started my cycle 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it one of the main reasons I thought I had low t was my sex drive was shot was only banging my wife like 1 maybe 2x a week now banging all the time workouts are starting to pickup as well and lol I'm kinda looking forward to my balls shirking they are way too big to begin with! Thanks everyone for ur help

if she had half a brain she would know if your LH level is normal than that means you aren't on anything. but I guess she is too dumb (like 99% of doctors) to check that

Top Bottom