Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First competition in 7 years...slinger

Iron Slinger

Hey, I thought I might start posting my progress as I move towards a show in July. Seven years ago I won the Midwest and was going to give the nationals a shot, then I shifted focus towards career stuff. Now I'm 30 and I am curious to see how my body will look after all these years of training. I will post pictures next week. Currently I am 5 6' 205 at 6.5%BF. I have been dieting down for about 6 weeks. It has been a cake walk so far. I'll be a light-heavy in the mid 190's. I have been useing Durateston at 1000mgs per week 25mgs Dianabol per day and 400mgs Equipoise per week. Love the EQ....vein city. Two weeks from now will be the switch to Winstrol, Trenebalone acetate, EQ, and halotestin. Haven't cycled in 7 years. It has been fun. Peace

Good luck to you man. I know how you feel. I last competed in the 1999 jr usa and now have fallen way back while I tried to get my career in order. I just started a comeback try and am going to try the Jr. Nationals next spring. It seems like a long road back but it is a good goal. Keep us informed and I wish you the best of luck.

Well I see that I am not the only one who had his professional career to overcome the bodybuilding aspect of his life. (I can honestly say that it is worth it in the long run)

The last shows I won years ago were MidAtlantic USA and Eastern Seaboard. I do not care to compete again, but it is great you are taking another run again. Keep up posted on your progress. And if I would advise you of anything, it would be to drop the dbol off your list.

My main contest cycle was Test Susp 100mg, Winny 100mg everyday for 14 weeks, with 40mg halo thrown in the last four weeks. (This was back when 10mg halo came in a bottle of 100 for $65. hee hee) it worked wonders, especially the last 9 days when you pull the Preperation H / Saran Wrap around your waist trick. God I remember how uncomfortable it was to breathe then.

Top Bottom