Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First 8-week cycle ever

heythereppl

Hello!

I am a complete newcomer to steroid scene, and have been looking up for quite some time information regarding it. First of all i'm going to point out that i don't exactly physically work out in the gym or anything, just that my job is really physical. Not that it's the same thing, but had to mention it. I'm 27, about 6'4 (193 cm) and weigh around 200 lbs (90 kg). I have this so-called ectomorph body type which is a really crappy one when wanting to gain weight lol.

Now i've been searching around and came upon one allegedly pretty okay place that offers a beginner bulking cycle that has the following:

*400mgs testosterone enanthate/week
*200mgs deca durabolin/week
*30mgs dianabol/day (1st 6 weeks)
*10mgs aromasin/day
*50mgs proviron/day

Now, my question is: if you were to take the stuff just as mentioned would you actually see a difference in weight gain after 8 weeks? I'm basing this question on the scenario where you don't exactly have any work out plan, but still would like to be like 17 lb heavier. I know that anabolic steroid cycle has an effect on weight gain even when you don't work out on a good plan, there's even tests some British lab did on it.

Also, what PCT would you recommend? There's so many different things to consider here, what and how would i have to take?

I know many of you will laugh me off probably, but i'd still be greatly appreciated if someone gives an insight into this mentioned cycle. My body type just is the one that's hard to make any gains. Not to mention i probably have a good metabolism that doesn't help at ll.

So thanks for any input!

Ok first off if your not going to be working out, or if you don't work out don't even bother using steroids it's stupid. If you want to gain weight eat more and get your ass in the gym. Secondly; if you were going to run these compounds test e shouldn't be ran less then 10 weeks preferably 12, and it should be the only compound you should run for your first cycle. As for deca; deca should be ran for at least16 weeks and this compound is harsh for some people and is known for side effects like the infamous deca dick for short your dick won't work. But I'm going to be super honest with you if you run steroids without working out for at least 3 years and learning what works for your body naturally your dumb as fuck.

Ok first off if your not going to be working out, or if you don't work out don't even bother using steroids it's stupid. If you want to gain weight eat more and get your ass in the gym. Secondly; if you were going to run these compounds test e shouldn't be ran less then 10 weeks preferably 12, and it should be the only compound you should run for your first cycle. As for deca; deca should be ran for at least16 weeks and this compound is harsh for some people and is known for side effects like the infamous deca dick for short your dick won't work. But I'm going to be super honest with you if you run steroids without working out for at least 3 years and learning what works for your body naturally your dumb as fuck.

Thanks, appreciate your honest opinion. I was just saying that "no working out" part based on this thread:
red dit.com/r/steroi ds/comments/2dtrnl/effects_of_taking_aas_wit hout_lifting/

"
Not lifting and taking test yields better muscle gains than people who are training but natural (including people who are still getting noob gains) - this has been demonstrated in controlled studies (where diet and age are accounted for) multiple times.

"

This is dumb if you not lifting and taking anabolics you'd gain maybe a couple of lbs nothing that you'll really be able to notice if you want to gain weight get in the gym and eat more

Top Bottom