Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

firephysic update

firephysic

first of all, this is mr. fire not mrs. just surfing and thought i would give ya'll an update. mrs. fire is down right now. she will not be posting any updates on her cycle for awhile, lets say 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!! i'm so proud.

yes, we're having a baby. we're both 30+ and had this goal in mind, just not for another year. but it's not anything we can't get excited about right now.

this is an amazing outcome considering she was on the depot shot for bc and i was shooting 750-1000mg/wk of test not to mention d-bol and parabolan. as many of you know mrs. fire was starting a sus 250 test cycle just recently, but had to stop due to back injury... and pregnacy. but, the test had no effexct on the bc because she was pregnant just before starting shots of low dose test.

i'm getting more excited everyday, w/ a few exceptions. here goes nothing. help me!!!!!!!!!!
mrs. fire is really getting hit hard w/ this pregnacy. tired constantly and sick on and off all day long. it's interfering w/ daily activities. i know it's going to happen. oh, and the cravings! i'm just afraid the lack of energy and sickness is effecting her health. i've never seen her like this. anyone got any home remedies for this "morning sickness"? i love her w/ all my heart and i am certainly not complaining this early in the game. i just want to try and support and help. any suggestions?

and what about training? doc said no cycling classes.?.
other than that just lift as normal. that statement concerns me though. the doc is probably thinking mrs. fire is in the 10 lbs dumbell class. mrs. fire lifts heavy. should she cut back on weight now or in the future. she is not a powerlifter, but heavier than most @ the gym. any suggestions?

i just want to take the time to tell everyone here thank you for your support of mrs. fire in the short time she has been here. i know she really looked forward to checking posts all the time.

wow! congrats....

have you gotten a bloodwork done regarding the cycle that you must have been on at time of conception? not to scare you, but are you concerned about that?

its good you stopped when you did and i hope all is well in that regards!

I'm sure you can keep lifting, maintanence lifts (not too heavy) for at least a few months, take caution with compound exercises... don't strain too much doing anything... eat right!! lots of clean food...

keep us updated

Congrats also.....you and your wife are a great looking couple---the baby should be carrying some great genes:) Walking will be so good for her......gets the oxygen flowing good to the baby....... I would stick to the pink dumbells probably--as not to strain. She is carrying such precious cargo :) Best of Luck

When I got pregnent, I stopped everything, I didn't even get up to get the remote if it was too far away, and I was lifting REAL heavy at the time and looked great, but decided to give it all up for 10 months, I don't regret one day from the gym, it was one of the best times of my life, eating everything I could, I got up to around 180lbs it was sooo cool, I loved it :) But that's just me :)

cool- a little fire-lette! :)
yeah, those spinning classes get kinda high intensity... did dr say to discontinue cycling due to bent over position or high HR? just curious...
All the best to her! Congrats to you both! :rolly:

CONGRATS!!!! How Exciting!!! As far as workouts....I would continue workin out, but not quite as heavy or intense.....and as Lobo said...walking!!!! Walking would be my first choice for some good cardio! Morning sickness sucks...I had it my first 5 months..sick all day.. couldn't keep anything down:( It will pass....keep her eating good food.....Its good to eat your ice cream etc once in a while..but clean sources of food are SO important!! Take good care of her and enjoy it!!:)

Congrats!

Haven't been a papa for about three years now, but I've done it five times and still remember the joy/fear that goes with it. You are gonna have a ball with this!

Anyway, the doc is probably not very well educated on what exercise is healthy/unhealthy for a woman at Fire's level of conditioning. Mrs. BE did high impact aerobics with weights until the begining of her ninth month.....pregnant with twins!!! That was pregnancy number four, and her Dr was VERY well educated on fitness. (she and her husband compete in Iron Man/Woman comps and decathlons) Anyway, she worked out until the owners of aerobics place asked her not to come back out of fear of her falling off a box and getting hurt. LOL [But follow the docs orders or be prepared to find another Dr, they get kind of worked up if you PROVE them wrong....}

Obviously, towards the end of the nine months, the workouts were nowhere near the intensity as 'normal.' Mrs. BE's doc said the heart rate wasn't as big a deal to her as overheating, hydration, and big movements with heavy weights were. She had to quit squatting moderately heavy at 2 months, and totally at about 5-6 months. Bench lifts and dumbbells were okay with her as long as they didn't involve abdominals. No leg presses and use care on the abductors and adductors.

She ended up being overdue by a week, and delivering two 7.5 lb plus baby girls. [Mrs BE is only 5'3" and was 130 at the begining of that pregnancy. I STILL don't know how big she got, but maternity cloths were tight across the belly and bust.] There were some complications during delivery, but not due to the workouts, just 'twin' related stuff. Everybody came out okay, and they are nine going on twenty-nine now.

As far as the morning sickness goes, if you find something that works for her, you're ahead of most people. It will go away by itself after the third month...hopefully. Warlobo is pretty much right on about diet. She says that she felt her worst after being 'bad' with refined foods or highly fatty foods. Water helped, but the nighttime pee runs were a pain. {and she always took the shortcut to the bathroom.....OVER ME!!}

Congrats again, and make sure she keeps us informed.

BE.... with Mrs. BE giving instructions over my shoulder....

thanks

lobo-i'll work on that other log in, but just to set the record straight she signed in on my username. i guess i'll start my compromising w/ this issue. (it will be good practice for the upcoming nine months) she surfed thru my boards quite a bit and got use to that ID

all this info is solid and quite informative. i was worried about the test levels from the cycle, but doc said estrogen should have been high enough to counteract. the prenatal medical care starts this week. will get bloodwork and so forth to verify.

i'm trying to help w/ food intake. she's out of control w/ fatty & non-healthy food. well, in comparison to before.
maybe some of these post will help convince her. i agree that she seems to be worse after a binge.

the tiredness is difficult to deal w/ also. hard to get her out of bed. i'm not trying to be selfish, just concerned.
for the first time, i think she lost motivation for the gym.
i'll give it a while so that she can have her adjustment time. i am soooooo glad that men do not have to go thru anything that even compares to pregnancy.

thanks again and keep the real life experiences coming, i'm enjoying reading them. due to my profession i've dealt w/ pregnancy alot-just always at the very end or w/ complications. even delivered a few in some pretty unusual places. but the 1st 8 months are unknown territory for me. don't worry though: research, research, research!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom