theres no way i could hit 260strangebrew said:good job.
I'll meet you at 260.
thanks RainaRaina said:Congrats to you. If I stepped on and it said that I'd cry!
it was tough but i managed to get itGambino said:was any body spotting? 225 is sweet cause you have 2 45's on each side
youll get it back Slat.slat1 said:Nice job. You are moving up and I am moving down.
awittyusername said:Thats great work when you consider Wootoom has a gimpy arm, and one leg that is 4 inches shorter than the other. And, you have to consider that his balls are not included in that weight, because daisy has them in her purse.
Raina said:Congrats to you. If I stepped on and it said that I'd cry!
eat a dick.lol j/kjestros said:congradulations, now put down the cheese burger
awittyusername said:Thats great work when you consider Wootoom has a gimpy arm, and one leg that is 4 inches shorter than the other. And, you have to consider that his balls are not included in that weight, because daisy has them in her purse.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














