Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

final decisions on lean summer stack, need a lil final help?

do work

hey fellas, got summer stack narrowed down to either the test e, primo,masteron cycle or test e, eq, masteron cycle. just weighing my options soon to decide. my final question to you guys is i have a thinning hair i would say, not extremely bad, but it is thinning. i need to know what to take on cycle to prevent the thinning, and when cycle is over do i have to stay on to combat effects. also looking for a cheaper route obviously. once again cant wait to hear your input and always appreciated.
sorry i left stats out, here are stats: 6'3 210 prob 10%bf diet fairly clean, cardio 4 to 5 times a week, usually always a gym rat im 26 years of age, this will be 3rd cycle, ran test blend and tren a along with winny, and second cycle was test p with some winny as well
thanks to all

Last edited:
hey fellas, got summer stack narrowed down to either the test e, primo,masteron cycle or test e, eq, masteron cycle. just weighing my options soon to decide. my final question to you guys is i have a thinning hair i would say, not extremely bad, but it is thinning. i need to know what to take on cycle to prevent the thinning, and when cycle is over do i have to stay on to combat effects. also looking for a cheaper route obviously. once again cant wait to hear your input and always appreciated.
sorry i left stats out, here are stats: 6'3 210 prob 10%bf diet fairly clean, cardio 4 to 5 times a week, usually always a gym rat im 26 years of age, this will be 3rd cycle, ran test blend and tren a along with winny, and second cycle was test p with some winny as well
thanks to all
210 @ 6ft 3 is skinny my man, you should be able to pack on more weight/muscle by training,eating and resting properly! How long have you been working out?

What do you have available to you?

How about tren/enath,eq and some var?

Winny hard on the hair.

210 @ 6ft 3 is skinny my man, you should be able to pack on more weight/muscle by training,eating and resting properly! How long have you been working out?

What do you have available to you?

How about tren/enath,eq and some var?

Winny hard on the hair.

yes but 10% is rediculously lean! prob in very good shape.
test will be tough on hair as it is a DHT.

yes it is 210lb is fairly skinny for my height, but i always refuse not to be lean, i love looking vascular as hell. i have a couple bottles of test e, two bottles of eq, and a bottle of primo,prob grab a bottle of liquid winny to add in that mix. im grabbing the my arimidex this week and will grab my pct stuff shortly after. im only wanting to pin twice a week so im trying to figure out how to get that done with the stuff i have to work with and get the best results and also worried about thinning hair, so tryn to figure out what to take with that also

i really need help on this please, so all help works im starting soon, once again so evryone knows im:

6'3
210lb
round 10%bf
26yrs old
diet is fairly clean, one or two cheat days
work my ass off in gym, lots of cardio as well
this will be 3rd cycle, have ran test blend and prop, some tren and winny as well

really need to figure out the best results with what i have, once again 2 bottles of test e a bottle of primo and 2 bottles of eq, also gonna get a bottle of liquid winny. want to stay as lean as possible and only want to pin twice a week, i work to damn much lol so not much time

please all help welcomed, excited as hell just ready to rock!!

Test at 500wk
Masterdon 400 wk
finish with last 5 week of winny
Primo leave it out you don't have enough for a decent run
Be sure to have all ancillaries on hand before starting
we offer fast shipping and a discount for EF members, Plus Cycle support anytime you need us

Top Bottom