Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fiber One Cereal????..Sorry Shadow I need you again

ischia99

Hi ya Shadow..

I have a quick question about Fiber One cereal. I was speaking to a BB competitor at my gym and he said that Fiber One cereal should not really be counted and calculated as a carb if you use it in your meals b/c your body doesnt break it down and absorb it. He said it just goes through your system and mainly helps with bowel movement.

He also mentioned that your body burns calories trying to digest the Fiber One so it is very good to eat if for fat loss :rolleyes: uummm is this correct??? He also said that if your hungry between meals its okay to eat the fiber one b/c it will fill you up!!!

Could you confirm this?? When I read the nutrition label it says half a cup of fiber one is 25g carbs and only 60 calories!!! How is that possible its only 60 calories??? each gram of carb yields 4 kil/cal.. I am confused and dieting for the past 7 weeks has made my brains go to crap :mix:

i could really use your opinion right now..especially since i have been eating a cup of this sometimes at night before i go to bed when i find myself starving and can not intake anymore meals!!!

Thanks
Ischia :heart:

I never count fiber carbs toward me carb intake for the day. I include them in my calorie count for the day, but not carb intake. Make sense?

Of course your body will burn calories digesting it - your body burns calories constantly during the day. It burns calories to BREATHE. lol

Daisy_Girl said:
I never count fiber carbs toward me carb intake for the day. I include them in my calorie count for the day, but not carb intake. Make sense?

Yes that makes perfect sense to me... so does that mean on a carb cycle day which i intake less than 50g of carbs i can eat fiber one??? :p

Of course your body will burn calories digesting it - your body burns calories constantly during the day. It burns calories to BREATHE. lol

LOL... I have to say I like the fact that I can eat it.. it satisfys my "crunchy" cravings..I like crunchy food... only 5 more weeks until I can have DORITOS :p LOL...

Thanks for the heads up!!!

PaganPunkstress said:
I love crunchy foods as well.
yum

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... I am out of FIBER ONE in the office.. I am totally going to the store during lunch to bye some more.. OMG I am soooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!.. and I dont get to eat until another 30 mins..

I must say as the weeks go on.. I keep getting hungrier and hungrier ... (literally :worried: ).

Top Bottom