Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

few basic ALA questions, i have looked through search just need help....

110%

ok i didnt really know what ALA was so i did a search on it, and i have a few basic questions left to verify my understanding of it. if anybody here can give me their opinoins on these questions it will be muuuuch appreciated, with karma too, just some brief concise answers needed.

1. When is the best time to take it before a meal, I heard 30 min and I have heard right before a meal.

2. I have heard if u take it too early before a meal it will burn, why is this

3. This sort of mimics insulin right, is this dangerous then or is it just like creatine or gluatmine nothing to worry about really.

4. Should I expect any dangerous side effects

5. How much does it cost, are capsules just as good as powder, I plan on getting it at gnc for convenience.

6. Is it ok to take with a fat burnerl ike an e/c/a stack or xenadrine, or should i not even use this at all since i will be using this, i have a little xenadrine left i wasnt planning on buying more though is it ok to finish it off with it. are there any supps i should use while on this.

7. Is it ok if im 17 to take this, I have 3 years training background and have lots of knowledge on dieting and follow good diet, though as you c I am young and the only supps I have taken are creatine, xenadrine, and if u consider, glutamine, protein shakes and bars and dextrose to be supps those too, I have no plans on using anabolics in the future, this isn’t nething like this right assuming it is legal and otc, though it isn’t like prohormones and the same thing as insulin though it has to be converted is it?

8. What would be a good dose to work up to assuming I cycle it up, would it be good to take it 3 times a day maybe 400 mg post workout and 200 mg with the only other two meals of the day that I consuem carbs which both contain ½ cup oatmeal.

9. is it best to take it with carb meals? . What do u recommend, should I take it more than 3 times a day and lessen the amt in each dose.

10. How much should I take on refeed days, is there any amt that I should definitely not go over?

11. Is this beneficial when bulking as it helps carbs to be absorbed, or is it used more for the fact carbs are going to be stored as fat.

damn thats a lot of questions

ok first ALA is safe then even creatine (you should be cycleing creatine, only stay on for 2 months). You can take ALA all year round.

It is perhaps the strongest detox known to man, in one study rats deprived of vit. e (an essential vit. needed for healthy growth) showded no ill effects when supplementing with ALA.

You should take it 20-30 mins before a large carb up meal. It basically mimics insulin so when you take in your carbs and protien it shuttles them quikly to your muscels.

A dosage of 800mgs split throughout the day is effective.

It can be used for either BULKING or CUTTING, and imop will soon become the hottest supp on the market.

I know people that take 2000mgs a day so I don't believe it has harmful effects in high doses.

Your pee will smell terrible and my change in color to a bright yellow this is all normal.

now give me my damn karma :D

HighIntensity said:
damn thats a lot of questions
"Your pee will smell terrible... :D

Horrible, real bad, like stink up the whole bathroom bad. Someone compared it to rotten lettuce or cabbage. I'd say that's pretty close. :D

I think you have to remember some very important facts:
Rancid Smelling Urine = Rancid Smelling Cum
Rancid Smelling Cum = Unhappy Women
Unhappy women = bad

Hey HighIntensity I have a ? for you. With all the talk about ALA got some today and with in 10 minutes of taking it starts to burn like hell till I eat a pretty lot of food to cool it down water would not to it. I read to take 30 minutes before meals. Is this normal or just me. Thanks for any input.

:confused:

yea I have noticed this as well...I use to take argenine for its GH releasing ability, and let me tell you I burned my esophagus pretty good. I could not eat for 2 weeks because of gastrol acid running up my throat.

I assume this is similiar to the effect that ALA has. I noticed it today after takeing 10 pills of ALA before a meal. My sugg. would be to space it out more, maybe six meals a day and 3 pills of ala at each sitting.

ShackStud said:
I think you have to remember some very important facts:
Rancid Smelling Urine = Rancid Smelling Cum
Rancid Smelling Cum = Unhappy Women
Unhappy women = bad

I have the rancid smelling urine deal going on, but i have had no complaints from my women about rancid smelling cum. Cum and urine are two seperate fluids and just because 1 smells bad should have no bearing on the other.

ALA results for me

Hey 110%,
I've been on the stuff for 2 weeks now. I have 250mg pills and take one before each meal (4 a day). So far, I have gone from 193lbs to 188lbs in two weeks. I have been doing weight-training and 2 days of cardio (playing basketball for 1 1/2 hours) a week. I have noticed a difference in the way my body looks and feels too. Obviously it isn't just the ALA, but I'm sure it has helped my progress. I'm looking to get down to 180lbs (I'm 5'10) and then I'm going to add creatine to my diet for my training. I'll post my results in another 2 weeks.

hope this helped some...

Madhops!

:fro:

Top Bottom