Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FEMME ADVANTAGE ™ CREATINE SERUM™ - anyone ever tried this?

thats because it contains ZERO CREATINE or anything of performance enhancing value...that company is the HUGEST scam...ive ready many articles about them.....and back in the day loooong time ago they used to do the same shit with copy cat names of steroids that looked like the real name and tryed selling that to missinformed consumers.

stay away from that company...and for all the people who tried their products and say they *FELT* something...thats the damn caffeine and herbs....nothing more and DEFINATELY not any creatine that they claim is in there.

It was the first creatine I used - I didn't feel anything, and it's sickly sweet - yuck. But then, I don't seem to feel any difference from any creatine I use ... ??

That is all marketing........use real creatine monohydrate.....in water/crystal light.....take w/ food and u will be fine:)

Liquid Creatine Serum

I have taken this for a while now ,probably a year or so. I use to do the powder creatine but it use to bloat me real bad and made me want to vomit at times, so when i saw this, i thought i'd give it a try. Honestly, it does do "something", but what I am not sure. lol. I take it on days I work out and I do feel a little more pumped, but that just might be psychosomatic. At any rate, I continue to take it. Hope this helps! :)

Top Bottom