Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female supplements?

Jake-Dog

Are there any supplements or ped's that are designed especially for women? I mean, I know that women can use most things that guys use, but maybe there are some special formulas for women as well?

Women should take all the same supplements that men take. The only exception is that women will want to stay away from anything hormonal like pro-hormones because they can lead to emasculating side effects like facial hair growth, clit enlargement, voice deepening etc.

One of the most effective supplements for females is cardarine. Females naturally have higher body fat levels then men and cardarine is AWESOME for reducing body fat. Here is a great article written by a female on her experiences with cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...erience-47830.html?highlight=cardarine+female

During a woman's menstrual cycle, I recommend that they supplement with higher amounts of EFAs such as krill/fish oil and evening primrose oil to help balance out their hormones.

I recommend the same supplements for women as men in most cases. Where it changes is with PED's. With SARMS I will recommend half the dose of a man for women in some cases. Then steroids are a completely different thing all together. I would only ever recommend oral primo or anavar. And those would only be for competitors. Women really need to stay away from any androgenic steroids. Those are what cause the emasculating side effects.

The main difference between males and females are hormones. So all the supplements that do not affect the hormonal levels are just as good for females as for males. Therefore, you can perfectly use all the same compounds as males do, and the benefits will be just the same. The only thing you need to do, is adjust the dosages, because your bodies are smaller, so they need less of each thing.

Top Bottom