Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female steroids

Thanks! My wife is considering it. She will prob just do some clen and diet after she has our 2nd child here on the 29th (C section) and gets done breast feeding.

I"m sure she's all excited about losign the bodyfat after your new baby (congrats!) but honestly I'd say let her body readjust itself from its own baby-related hormone swing before even messing w/ male hormones.

Sassy69 said:
I've never read the o-so-expensive underground manual, but my guess is that stuff is a bit old school and written by mostly guys..

I have a book which is ok but wouldn't it be great if there was a book written by an experienced woman, just for women that had all the pros and cons about all the gear out there. Or is there already and I don't know about it?

Is this another...I'm using Anavar etc., to lean out and get cut up? :worried:

Have some stuff to mention, but have to go - back later.

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Is this another...I'm using Anavar etc., to lean out and get cut up? :worried:

Have some stuff to mention, but have to go - back later.

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."
Worse it is another I just want to tone up but not be bulky :rolleyes:

Hi Sassy. I tried to send you a private but couldn't. That post you made in Sept. 2005 was some of the best steroid cycling information I've seen on the internet. Sounds like you know your stuff. I know I need something to take me past my genetic potential if even I did eat a perfect diet.

It aint none of my business. But I'm convinced that super-muscular women are using prohormones or steroids of some type. AND I've done enough cardio and weight lifting in the past two years to be at to 8 to 10% body fat (my dream body goal). I'm about 12% BF currently, mostly in the belly.

I'm going to add arginine, whey protein, carnitine, ZMA and HMB to my supplement regime. I take glutamine and prefer it over creatine. Dry muscle weight is more appealing to me than water weight. I think that's all I get from creatine. But it probably wouldn't hurt to use it after coming off a cycle. Right now I'm using Biotest Se7en out of desperation and hoping for the best. Every prohormone/steroid I've considered taking is banned by the USFDA and/or requires a prescription.

Sassy69 said:
I've never read the o-so-expensive underground manual, but my guess is that stuff is a bit old school and written by mostly guys. Guys will tend to recommend more aggressive dosages for women because they really don't understand how sensitive women are to high doses of testosterone (keeping in mind for women a very tiny amount of test is a lot of test). And since they are used to using higher doses, they tend to just skew up.

Another thing it seems like you did is build a stack based on what you read, i.e. var is great for women & proviron helps tighten up especially around the waist area.

OK so that's enough knowledge to get the gist but you are missing some very practical rules of thumb for women. Please don't take any of this as a slam on you because you did reference a "cycling source", though I'd HIGHLY recommend in the future you get LOTS of feedback from WOMEN (not men) who have cycle experience before planning a cycle.

Here are the rules of thumb that I recommend you take as the best pieces of information you will ever receive on steroid use. And this is coming from someone who has been on this board since 2001, competed in both tested & nontested shows and been lifting & educating myself on weight training & bodybuilding for 23 yrs. Start here, and then please re-evaluate what your are trying to accomplish & how you plan to accomplish it.

1. Steroids are SUPPLEMENTS to an already well-established, consistent and *working* (i.e. producing results) training, diet & cardio regimen.

2. Based on item 1, steriods are not going to "rip you up" if you are already more than say 15% bodyfat. Not everyone develops size & mass from steroids, esp var, but whatever youve gained is not goign to show as ripped up if your bodyfat is too high. Therefore to really get the types of results I expect you are looking for, you should get yourself down to a lower bodyfat naturally first. Those gains will be more maintainable and last longer than anything you ever get from a cycle. Further, the stress that steroids introduce into your system (and they can be very individual) only aggravate the stresses that already exist from a not already well-established and optimized diet & training, particularly DIET.

3. If its your first cycle, start low, slow & simple. i.e.

a. LOW: Start at a sufficiently low dosage, e.g. if you have 10 mg var tabs, get a pill splitter & cut them in half or quarters and start at that dosage for a few weeks first. Then if its all good, you can start increasing. It just is a naive approach to dive into a steep dosage with no experience with how you respond or what you should expect. Also know your dosage frequency, based on the half life of your drug. This will help keep the spikes from the most recent dose to a min & keep the whole dosing over time much more even.

b. SLOW - Know how long it takes for "results" or "sides" to start showing up. Var you should see something or feel something within 1 1/2 weeks. If you don't after 2 weeks, then you should stop & take a look at the whole thing. Are you training correctly? Are you dieting correctly? Do you know what you are really taking? Do you trust your source? Is your stuff fake?

c. SIMPLE -- do ONLY 1 drug at a time. If you start stacking stuff that you have no experience with, you have no idea how you will react to or respond to either of them individually and together you dont know what results or sides are from what. Also understand the components of your stack -- var is a fairly mild AAS. Proviron is very androgenic -- guys use this to kickstart their natural test production again after a cycle. I guess you are saying you will be running the proviron for 3 weeks? Every source I've ever read says don't run it for more than 4 absolute max. And use of it at all is usually for immedietaly before a competition. This is a specific case to use this. Not to "lose fat".

4. Know what supps to take to help support your body while its under all the stress from these drugs. Some thoughts -- are you taking anti-oxidants? are you taking any liver support? are you prone to yeast infections? If yes, chances you are going to experience one as a result of your cycle. (Sort of same result if you get them while on antibiotics).

5. As mentioned above, KNOW what you have. If you see no results, is it a fake? If you "got them from a friend of a friend" (as a recent post..) you could easily be taking something like anadrol or something is longer acting and aint' what you thought it was. What brand of what do you have? Is it an underground product? No guarantees on that - not subject to US pharmaceutical production quality control standards. Also some legit brands are more heavily dosed, some are underdosed. Some just affect ladies worse than others.

I think I covered everything I wanted. These are the things you need to know. Why are you getting no results? Here are your options:

- You got shit pills. Not sure you can get no results from 2 diff AAS tho. Are they both shit?

- Your diet & training aren't well-established & optimized to ge the most out of the AAS

- You are just too high bodyfat to see the "ripped up" results that both of those drugs can produce in say, competitive athletes 1-2 weeks out from a show.

Hope that helps. IMO this is the best info you can get from any board anywhere on the internet. If you aren't getting results, I'm goign to suggest you get off both of those drugs and give yourself AT LEAST a couple months to clear these or whatever they are out of your system AND focus on getting your bodyfat down to something below 15% before looking to either of these to "lose bodyfat".
1)

Top Bottom