Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female roid rage

MILKBABY

Have any of you women experienced roid rage before? If so, what drug and dosage?
Did the symptoms subside after time or did you have to drop the dosage?
Thanks girls,

Regards,

MILKBABY

Hi !

I did a cycle of Trophobolene for 6 weeks, even though theese ladies and gentlemen over here told me not to...:eek:
I know...I'm really stubborn...

I've read that roid rage is something that's just in your head, but I noticed a big change in my temper, and the changes lasted through the whole cycle. I injected 1/2 amp two times/week the first three weeks and then upped the dosage to 1 amp two times per week for the last three.

Things were really "hot" at my house then due to my boyfriend also was "on " .....:) The dog got some yelling too....:(

After I ended the cycle it went away and I'm now officially (sp?) back to my old self again...
:D

NF

I was on a set of Deca for 6 weeks, 50 for 4 weeks and a 75 spike for 2. About 3 1/2 weeks into it (it kicks in, in about 3) I started getting really cranky. I mean normally I am a bitch, but this was taken to a new level :mad: When I was working out, I was great... but only when I was working out. It wasn't like I was a different person, just that anything little that went wrong set me off. Like if my boy would say something joking, I would flip and get all pissy. I never got violent or anything, but really really jumpy... it was like I was just waiting for someone to say something wrong so I could get mad. I have seen a number of people that were fine with much larger amounts, I just don't think that my body deals with it well. I ended up getting off of it 2 weeks early, and within 3-4 weeks, I was completely normal and happy again. It was funny, it was like I knew I was just getting too emotional, but I couldn't stop it... anyway, all natural for me now. :) Just remember, I just may be a freak, everyones body and mind is different, I just had a hard time handling it.

Top Bottom