Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female increase breast size without surgery?

I am going to answer although this seems like a very open ended question. Short answer is no.

Women's breasts are mainly fatty tissue and ligaments. Myths such as working out (which will only increase muscle under the breast not the breast itself) and assorted "products" to increase them are not true and if you actually research the science it is easily seen they are myths or at most temporary reactions to products.

Breasts will "increase" or "decrease" based on various changes in a woman's life - eg hormonal (when pregnant), age (over time ligaments will stretch changing shape and "size" of the breast), or weight (more fat gain can increase size, weight loss or getting lean can actually decrease them some).

The only way to affect them in a permanent way outside the above is through surgery/implants which carries its own issues both physically and mentally. It also permanently affects the look of woman which is especially predominant as she is to grow older. Not something to be done without significant amount of forethought and personal contemplation.

No they are all scam and rip offs.

No not all of them are scams as i found one brand very effective. I want to increase breast size but don't want to hurt myself or spend a lot of money for the thing that may harm me in the future. You know that breast surgery causes pain and we need to go for it to replace the stuff inside breasts after time passes. So it's not just one time to undergo that pain.

I'll never ever do that, so i looked for the natural products and i found Stherb breast cream and pills. They are all natural from Pueraria Mirifica herb. I have been on the regimen for almost 4 months and my breasts increase for real! Hope this can help you if you want to look for something natural. i cannot post the website here but you may find them as puerariamirifica(dot)com. Good luck! :qt:

I just discovered a great product that made my breasts grow from an A cup to a legit B (and growing!!) it is called painless pumps. I inject 6 ccs a day into my breasts andit doesnt hurt at all! It says in your body and works as an implant. I put it into my butt too!! I lve it because you can see the results immediately

I DISAGREE TO ALL OF THESE STATEMENTS
my girlfriend has been using Painless Pumps, she went from an a cup to a c...and were still makin' em grow! the owner actually made this stuff to revolutionize breast implants. works well on the butt too, i use it on my delts and bi's. weve ben using it for about a year and it doesn't dissipate.

agree w deluc, similar experience w/ the stuf.
i also work w/ horses- we give them shots of synthetic synovial fluid which is what it is-----lubricates their joints- i wonder if painless does the same? would be a great double benefit to sore joints!!!!

I DISAGREE TO ALL OF THESE STATEMENTS
my girlfriend has been using Painless Pumps, she went from an a cup to a c...and were still makin' em grow! the owner actually made this stuff to revolutionize breast implants. works well on the butt too, i use it on my delts and bi's. weve ben using it for about a year and it doesn't dissipate.

Will this product work even if I have c's? Or do I have to wait till I lose more fat? And I'm sorry I'm new with this breast enlargement stuff, are there any side effects or risks I should know about before ordering

Top Bottom