Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female building muscle at home

allison Vee.

Hi guys I have two kids 2 and 3 and I don't really have the time to go to the gym , I lost some weight because of the stress and other personal issues and I would like to get that weight back in lean muscle, I purchased some muscle milk and multi v, so My question for you is what type of equipment can I buy or exercise routine to do at home for developing some muscle, my budget is about 1000 $ what machine or workout equipment would you go for with that qty of money? thank you.

You can get away with body weight squats to be honest with you, even kettle bell squats are amazing. And do some ab work as well.

You can do all of this without purchasing anything. If you want I'd suggest a good bar, some weights and a rack. That's good for squats, you can also dead lift with that. For abs you can get a decline bench to do crunches with.

With those things alone you can build a killer body.

Not sure if I can link here, but I found all that stuff on amazon for less than 500.

first off gyms typically have kid care and it is dirt cheap.

but if that isn't what you want $1000 is more than enough funds to get a nice home gym. all you need to do is go on craigslist or backpage and look for equipment. people are dumping their stuff all the time cause they never use it

you could probably get a lot of free stuff actually because people just want the stuff out of their house

No home gym will even close to compare to the quality of workout you can achieve in a commercial gym. Not only that - home is comfortable. It allows for complacency. At a home gym, it's so easy to skip your workout or just go 50% because you aren't in an external environment.

Look for a gym in your area that has day care. Most kids love the day care service provided and it'll be a nice mental and physical break for you.

Have you ever read the ingredients in musclemilk?

Ingredients: Calcium Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Milk Protein Isolate, Non Dairy Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate (A MilkDerivative), Mono- and Diglycerides, Tocopherols), Maltodextrin, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Soluble Corn Fiber, Canola Oil, Crystalline Fructose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Less than 1% of: Potassium Chloride, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Inulin, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Acesulfame Potassium, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sucralose, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Hydrolysate (Milk), Soy Lecithin, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Lactoferrin (Milk), Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin.

Muscle milk is honestly a crap supplement. It has 19g of carbs per serving which come from maltodextrin. Maltodextrin has a very high GI rating and will rapidly spike blood sugar levels.

If you want to use a protein supplement, use a pure whey isolate. A pure whey isolate will have no lactose and only trace amounts of carbs/fat. When purchasing a whey protein isolate you want to see nothing in the ingredients list besides whey protein isolate, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and maybe some salt, cocoa powder and soy lecithin.

I personally use the whey protein powder isolation from n2bm.com. A 30g scoop has 26g protein, 1g carbs and 0g fat.

I would first go with a squat rack and then build from there. Just keep an eye on sites like ebay because so many people just want to get rid of stuff because it takes up room. You can build a great home gym over time for a good price. Remember that free weights are always better.

Top Bottom