Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling nausea from protein

Mawan A

My protein drink is bringing me nauseas, and I am notsure why does that happen. This is the first time I am using thissort of supplement, and perhaps I just can't get this much proteinin? Or it has to do with the product? Is this normal? These thingsare not talked much about on forums.

because you have a dairy and/or lactose intolerance.

the biggest myth is that YOU MUST drink protein shakes to build muscle. bullshit! so guys drink these shakes and feel like shit

your best bet is getting a high quality isolate, n2bm sells one that is going to be easier to digest

Your symptoms are actually really common. About 90% of adult humans have a lactose sensitivity or intolerance. I know myself personally that if I consume any milk products or a protein supplement that contains lactose, it absolutely destroys my stomach.

There are two main types of whey protein available: a whey protein isolate and a whey protein concentrate. The problem with a whey protein concentrate is that it will contain a few grams of lactose (the milk sugar naturally occurring in dairy products) per serving. The majority of adult humans have a lactose sensitivity which can cause GI issues like gas, bloating and diarrhea. A whey protein isolate on the other hand is essentially pure protein and will have only trace amounts of lactose.

When purchasing a whey protein isolate you want to see nothing in the ingredients list besides whey protein isolate, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and maybe some salt, cocoa powder and soy lecithin.

I personally use the whey protein powder wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. A 30g scoop has 24g protein, 2g carbs and 0g fat.

It is probably a shit product that is whey concentrate. First try to switch to a pure whey isolate like whey to build muscle from n2bm.com

If you are still having issues then you cannot consume dairy and should not use a whey protein powder at all.

Top Bottom