Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feed back for a cycle please

danny007

Hi all I'm starting a ph cycle I will be using

week 1-6 900mg of 1-ad and 600mg of nor-diol

They both will be oral. Any commments on my cycle?
thank you very much

I think that stack is asking for a limp dick. Decadick is very common, and what people been reporting from 1AD is very similar. I'd opt to take it w/ something like 1,4andro or 4ADspray to avoid this.

Risky

Hi thanks riskybiz.
I've got another question.
should I save 1-ad for my next cycle?
I'm thinking of doing

week1-2 900mg of nor-diol and 250mg of 5diol
week3-4 750mg of nor-diol and 250mg of 5diol
week5-6 300mg of nor-diol and 250mg of 5diol

Do you think this is ok stack?
I need your thoughts on this cycle please
thanks.

from
d.007

I've never read anyone gaining anything from the 5AD. And from what I've read it converts to estrogen at a much higher rate than 4AD. The doses of 19Nor look ok, but again I'd take it w/ either 4AD, or 1,4andro. If you do want to take it w/ the 5AD, you can still combine it w/ the other 2 but just make sure the 5AD is at very small doses.

Hi again

BC in bb.com has recommende: In a diol/diol stack nothing beats 5-diol, because though only moderately effective in conversion, prior to it it has the capability of upgrading receptors ensuring a greater conversion from the Nor-diol, enhancing its effects. The downside to a ski-slope is that mass accrual near the end of the stack is compromised in an attempt to maintain earlier gains.

IS this true?thanksriskybizz007

Re: Hi again

danny007 said:
BC in bb.com has recommende: In a diol/diol stack nothing beats 5-diol, because though only moderately effective in conversion, prior to it it has the capability of upgrading receptors ensuring a greater conversion from the Nor-diol, enhancing its effects. The downside to a ski-slope is that mass accrual near the end of the stack is compromised in an attempt to maintain earlier gains.

IS this true?thanksriskybizz007

this is complete bullshit unsubstantiated by any science.

BTW, I don't think its neccessary to go to 900mg a day 1-AD for most people. 600mg a day is usually sufficient and like with any drug/supplement higher dosages come more risks for side effects

so pa

so pa, you do not think that nor diol and 5-diol stack is a good idea?can it ever be effective?thanks

Re: so pa

danny007 said:
so pa, you do not think that nor diol and 5-diol stack is a good idea?can it ever be effective?thanks

Now that there currently are available prohormones that are much more effective than these there is no reason to take such a stack. Besides, that stack would put you at an unacceptable high risk for gynecomastia IMO

Top Bottom