Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatboy recomp log.

Well first off I have two buddies that recommended it to me when they had great results.
Secondly, I just came off if a 4 week juice fast and eating all day long after eating nothing was real hard to do.
Third, I have tried many diets. Some worked ok and some, not at all. When I joined up here I saw a few using it and live by it so it seemed silly not to at least give it a try.
I just lost 45 lbs and wanted to try something new to see how my body would respond.
Nothing scientific here, just process of elimination.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using EliteFitness

I'm most impressed that you completed 28 days of fasting on juices. Applause to you. I did 10, 15, 21, 28, to 38 days and the weight fall off amazing fast and I when I return to the gym after that year of fasting, my weight gain top off at 238lb at 6 even. Not too shabby after almost losing a hundred pounds.

Ever read up on it? Im guessing not because you seem clueless to how IF works.

Me clueless, and you're full of clues? Yeah, I read about intermittent fasting from dusk until dawn from every website and forum that had it posted and IMO, I think it some kind of fricking fad that some nerd of a bodybuilder thought up will jacking off.
I fast without fasting everyday 6pm to 6am every day. That 12 hours of total fasting on water or juice. That's 84 hours of total fasting a week which means I fast 3 1/2 days every week of my life. So hat's off to nerdy John Romaneillo and those other nerdy dudes that come up with such things worse than Broscience which can have some good points and pointers at times, IM is going to die like a fish with water. It's a fad and all fads fade in time. Only the zealots continue to follow such things. Even though it's been around, it isn't head news.

Last edited:
It blows my mind that this troll hasn't been banned yet.

You still on a gram a week for 8 years bro?

And haven't developed gyno, yet tell everyone how you cured your gyno??

It blows my mind that this troll hasn't been banned yet.

You still on a gram a week for 8 years bro?

And haven't developed gyno, yet tell everyone how you cured your gyno??

OH MY GOD? Hey Bigassbasturd, "A gram a week for 8 years"! Yep a Toot! That's should have read a 5,000mg/ml shot every month. Since then I only inject 500mg/ml every week. If I actually typed that BS, then BB, I stand accused of a fuck up! heh Boy what a toot that it was! I started out on that dose and even went as high as 10,000mg/ml for several month until the gyno appeared. That's when I stopped the orals and injections and for nolvadex and clomid for some help, but I cramped up really bad from the stuff probably because it was junk. Tried proviron. I thought of getting arimidex and letrozole next, but I said fuck it and went on a 30 day fast the gyno did disappear.

I don't mean to "TROLL" here and upset anyone about my posting nor to give or cause anyone to take my advise. It's something that I had and that was the method of choice. I didn't mean to come here and hijack Fatboy's Recomp Log thread. Fatboy, I apologize and I mean you no harm. So carry on gentlemen, carry on. Peace

Week 1 of GW has passed. Not too much to report on it though.
Albuterol started this week. Holy shit this stuff is strong. I'm not sensitive to stims usually but this knocked me out. Took 3mg in am and felt it come on strong, second dose of 3mg at lunch and I crashed hard. Had to go take a nap a few hours later. Put me on my ass!
Today is better took 3mg this morning and the sides are much better. Ill try 3mg, 3 times a day then taper it up to 4mg, 3 times daily and assess from there.

Me clueless, and you're full of clues? Yeah, I read about intermittent fasting from dusk until dawn from every website and forum that had it posted and IMO, I think it some kind of fricking fad that some nerd of a bodybuilder thought up will jacking off.
I fast without fasting everyday 6pm to 6am every day. That 12 hours of total fasting on water or juice. That's 84 hours of total fasting a week which means I fast 3 1/2 days every week of my life. So hat's off to nerdy John Romaneillo and those other nerdy dudes that come up with such things worse than Broscience which can have some good points and pointers at times, IM is going to die like a fish with water. It's a fad and all fads fade in time. Only the zealots continue to follow such things. Even though it's been around, it isn't head news.

Your ignorance and stupidity is apparent in your post. Its amazing that I've had such success with Intermittent fasting, and did it without running anything close to a gram or more of test.

Considering the doses you claim Im still trying to figure out if you are stupid or retarded, or just trolling. If you are serious, you must not know how to train or eat properly since you expect ridiculous amounts of steroids to do the work for you.

Whatever the case, we don't allow that bullshit on our forum. Talk nonsense again, and you can kiss your ass goodbye. That's your warning, and you are lucky I'm giving you that

Your ignorance and stupidity is apparent in your post. Its amazing that I've had such success with Intermittent fasting, and did it without running anything close to a gram or more of test.

Considering the doses you claim Im still trying to figure out if you are stupid or retarded, or just trolling. If you are serious, you must not know how to train or eat properly since you expect ridiculous amounts of steroids to do the work for you.

Whatever the case, we don't allow that bullshit on our forum. Talk nonsense again, and you can kiss your ass goodbye. That's your warning, and you are lucky I'm giving you that

Hide yo kids
Hide yo wife cause
Rick... just went HAM..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Week 1 of GW has passed. Not too much to report on it though.
Albuterol started this week. Holy shit this stuff is strong. I'm not sensitive to stims usually but this knocked me out. Took 3mg in am and felt it come on strong, second dose of 3mg at lunch and I crashed hard. Had to go take a nap a few hours later. Put me on my ass!
Today is better took 3mg this morning and the sides are much better. Ill try 3mg, 3 times a day then taper it up to 4mg, 3 times daily and assess from there.

You definitely have to start at a low dose with Albuterol and slowly ramp up to an ideal dosage. That stuff is no joke.

Gw is awesome, and I'm sure you will love it once you start seeing its effects

Keep killing it bro

Yes sir. I took your advice before dosing. Apparently still dosed too high. Think I got a handle on it now.
SARMs companies should use what AG-guys suspends their albuterol in.
Taste like mouthwash. A little weird but much better than the SARMs.

Top Bottom