Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat supplement

testcyp007

i was wondering whats the best supplement to loose fat around the waist when u combine it with a good diet and cardio?

NYC and Yohimburn DF................yohimbine targets fat receptors that males tend to have a large concentration of in and around the abs.....................and women have in the hips and thighs.

They sell both at the AF Store

gsxr1000 said:
NYC and Yohimburn DF................yohimbine targets fat receptors that males tend to have a large concentration of in and around the abs.....................and women have in the hips and thighs.

They sell both at the AF Store

Wrong... best fat supplement is r-ALA... by far the best...

... which they also do sell at the AF Store.

what is r-ALA... and what is the AF store, how much does it cost and how much can someone loose, couldi loose 10 pounds or so

SofaGeorge:Wrong... best fat supplement is r-ALA... by far the best...

I disagree. Eca, maybe ec+yohimbe.

Him1 said:
SofaGeorge:Wrong... best fat supplement is r-ALA... by far the best...

I disagree. Eca, maybe ec+yohimbe.

I got to disagree. I was patient zero for taking the ECA stack back in the 80s. Two clients of mine introduced the first ephedra/ephedrine weightloss product... and I've kept the cabinet stocked with ephedrine ever since.

ECA is good... for a long time the best... and I won't even try to argue that yohimbine hcl isn't one of the all time best fat supps... especially for women - but r-ALA is in a class of it's own.

The only caveat I will put here is that it may be r-ALA works better for me than for you. I'm 43 and it appears age DOES play a roll for some people in how well they respond to r-ALA... though I have talked to people in their teens who are getting great results.

I think probably the best legal stack for b/f reduction is:

ECA stack at 50mg ephedrine 3X day
10mg yohimbine hcl 1X day
600-1000mg r-ala a day with carbs

The big problem I've always seen with ECA is it habituates in 10 to 12 weeks.

2 different ALA's.

As far as R-ALA there were countless posts if you recall where people were complaining of a bigger gut. People even called it an ALA gut. And I'd have to agree w/ it.

Best stack IMO is NYC.
Just my 2 cents

there is definitely synergy between r-ala and yohimburn (or yohimbine hcl if you prefer).. the insulin lowering effect of r-ala particularly enhances yohimburn's fatty acid mobilization.

riskybizz007 said:
2 different ALA's.

As far as R-ALA there were countless posts if you recall where people were complaining of a bigger gut. People even called it an ALA gut. And I'd have to agree w/ it.

Best stack IMO is NYC.
Just my 2 cents

think that you meant to say gut bloating limited to ALA. There have been no such with r-ala.

NYC and EC(A) are staples. typically those with estro fat patterns prefer the NYC. likely due to some A2 related effect (positive from NYC and negative with EC).. not just referring to fat loss.. A2 receptors are every and many people with high A2 patterns seem to have Negative CNS effects from ECA.

Top Bottom